Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Deportivo IS better than 2007 Deportivo

***I have seen it my own I’s. These 08s are four reel! They playin with 4 09s two. You want reel exposure come here an not to Weston Precademy!!***

Clowning on your own club? Deportivo kid going to Inter. Bye bye

Comment

Heard it from Nachos mouth. Deportivo kids going back to La Academia!!! Pero de Weston!!! Jajaja!

Comment

Sheet

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Heard it from Nachos mouth. Deportivo kids going back to La Academia!!! Pero de Weston!!! Jajaja!
        Sheet man, that s cool. Big sheet, he is.

Comment

***I have seen it my own I’s. These 08s are four reel! They playin with 4 09s two. You want reel exposure come here an not to Weston Precademy!!***
          I believe the ‘09’s are carrying the ‘08’s. Bye Deportivo. The one ‘09 that is carrying the entire team will play for Inter next season. The rest will go back to Nacho for the best training ever!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2395911]I believe the ‘09’s are carrying the ‘08’s. Bye Deportivo. The one ‘09 that is carrying the entire team will play for Inter next season. The rest will go back to Nacho for the best training ever![/QUOTE
            Best training ever!??????? Cómelo cómelo lol! Nacho got what he deserves, bronze division players that pay stupid money for personal training. That dude is done!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2395924]
              I believe the ‘09’s are carrying the ‘08’s. Bye Deportivo. The one ‘09 that is carrying the entire team will play for Inter next season. The rest will go back to Nacho for the best training ever![/QUOTE
              Best training ever!??????? Cómelo cómelo lol! Nacho got what he deserves, bronze division players that pay stupid money for personal training. That dude is done!
              Relax Manny... you know that the HANDYMAN is trying to do the same as Nacho...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2395924]
                I believe the ‘09’s are carrying the ‘08’s. Bye Deportivo. The one ‘09 that is carrying the entire team will play for Inter next season. The rest will go back to Nacho for the best training ever![/QUOTE
                Whatever clown

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X