Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Were you a D1 college player or coach? If not, feel free to stop talking as well. You are clearly a math whiz with your percentages. So you’re saying only 1-2 players on the team (assuming 30 players for kicks) will work harder than her? What are you basing this on exactly?
    http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...tionID=4520982

Comment

the OP has no idea. Its just another nice cliche to throw out. i know several kids on the UConn team. good kids, solid players. That is the profile of a U Conn player. Yes you get the odd overachiever who drags the program up, but its not a hot bed of the nations top talent.

This kid maybe that, but impossible to know that based on her resume.
      lately the team has been dragged down....

Comment

lately the team has been dragged down....
        CFCU also has junior committed to UCONN, does that make them better?

Comment

Yes she’s a baller

Comment

I only meant of late. The future is TBD

Comment

Were you a D1 college player or coach? If not, feel free to stop talking as well. You are clearly a math whiz with your percentages. So you’re saying only 1-2 players on the team (assuming 30 players for kicks) will work harder than her? What are you basing this on exactly?
              Yes, so i know what it takes to survive, never mind excel at that level i have seen this kids work ethic- outstanding both in the classroom as well as on the field> do you know how many great college players flame out because they cant manage their workload both academically and athletically? add in the social aspect of college and some just bail. DII and DIII are loaded with very good players who have chosen a more manageable path.

Comment

Yes, so i know what it takes to survive, never mind excel at that level i have seen this kids work ethic- outstanding both in the classroom as well as on the field> do you know how many great college players flame out because they cant manage their workload both academically and athletically? add in the social aspect of college and some just bail. DII and DIII are loaded with very good players who have chosen a more manageable path.
                Well that means you're either a parent or a YU coach. Your knowledge is a little too close.
                My hunch is the later because she's the only player they have worth talking about and YU is desperate for her to succeed.

Comment

JM is a fantastic 2001 player.

Congrats to her and the family.

Comment

Well that means you're either a parent or a YU coach. Your knowledge is a little too close.
                    My hunch is the later because she's the only player they have worth talking about and YU is desperate for her to succeed.
                    Sherlock Holmes in the house- NOT
                    never saw her YU team play- have seen her practice and watched her play in some games
                    you may not like her game but nobody can say she doesnt have a motor and she is fearless
                    those 2 qualities go a long way

Comment

Sherlock Holmes in the house- NOT
                      never saw her YU team play- have seen her practice and watched her play in some games
                      you may not like her game but nobody can say she doesnt have a motor and she is fearless
                      those 2 qualities go a long way
                      Great, but how do you possibly know what her work ethic is like in the classroom? You claimed to know that, I’m curious how?

Comment

Great, but how do you possibly know what her work ethic is like in the classroom? You claimed to know that, I’m curious how?
                        Because she wore that weak azz honor society jacket in the hartford article. I know 50 kids kids in the staples graduating class alone that would fun circles around he. An A at st joes equals a B at staples by the way

Comment

Did you read the press release?
                          It has her gpa-
                          Don’t tell me you’re the kind of person who offers a negative opinion about a young lady without knowing all the available info. That’s just lazy and simply ****ty
                          At least know the relevant info before trying to crush someone

Comment

Because she wore that weak azz honor society jacket in the hartford article. I know 50 kids kids in the staples graduating class alone that would fun circles around he. An A at st joes equals a B at staples by the way
                            You can’t even proofread your post and you want to talk education? That’s funny
                            Did Staples win anything? Ever?

Comment

JM is a good kid and a great soccer player.

Congrats for her and the family.

Comment

Time will tell at UConn. She better be good as she looks to be head and shoulders better than any other recruit coming in next fall. She she doesn’t perform well and the team has anything below a .500 season UConn will be looking for a new coach after the season ends

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X