Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Deflection from CFC Ivy League dad who’s daughter’s team is getting pounded by Maryland rec teams. Trying to start up the OW thread as a smoke screen on how bad cfc sucks. Nice try.
    Okay, calm down and get your kid on a bus to rochester. You and your wife have the weekend free.

Comment

Okay, calm down and get your kid on a bus to rochester. You and your wife have the weekend free.
      Ok. Drive to Maryland in the winter and come back with down the shytter egos. Sorry cfc.

Comment

Ok. Have your CFC coach cheat your kid into Porter and Chester’s soccer team.

Comment

they don't have a soccer team

Comment

hey you play on a trash heap, you play inside a trash heap and your style of play is a trash heap and you got two directors older than trash heaps. But carry on and let me know how Fitchburg state is for your highly acclaimed GDA program. What a bunch of tools

Comment

FSA and Pomfret. Nuff said

Comment

hey you play on a trash heap, you play inside a trash heap and your style of play is a trash heap and you got two directors older than trash heaps. But carry on and let me know how Fitchburg state is for your highly acclaimed GDA program. What a bunch of tools
                Rank on kids playing for Fitchburg state. But you’ll also brag about how many commits cfc has that also include Fitchburg state. I’ll feel sorry for you when your kid gets her acceptance letter from Fitchburg state. Bunch of tools at CFC.

Comment

I’m sure you can payoff the coach at Fitchburg state so your kid can play there. That’s an accepted practice at your killer club.

Comment

fitchburg state

Rank on kids playing for Fitchburg state. But you’ll also brag about how many commits cfc has that also include Fitchburg state. I’ll feel sorry for you when your kid gets her acceptance letter from Fitchburg state. Bunch of tools at CFC.
                    What's wrong with Fitchburg State?

Comment

Ask pompous CFC dad that. He’s the one ranking in Fitchburg.

Comment

Comment

http://www.fitchburgfalcons.com/spor...rs_HC?view=bio

nothing wrong at Fitchburg. You can play for a C linscensed coach which is heck of a lot better than some of the people running OW. Go get em'

Comment

Go ahead Oakwood...give us the list of 2001 and 2002 college commitment list. Please give us the evidence that the placement for these two groups is better or equal to CFC.
                            Not even close.

Comment

Question Man Responds

Go ahead Oakwood...give us the list of 2001 and 2002 college commitment list. Please give us the evidence that the placement for these two groups is better or equal to CFC.
                              Not even close.

Even if he does this, who sits in judgement here to decide which club's list is "better"? Why do you all continue to harp on this ludicrous and totally fabricated measure of club success? Are you that fundamentally unaware of the whole point of club soccer?

Comment

Even if he does this, who sits in judgement here to decide which club's list is "better"? Why do you all continue to harp on this ludicrous and totally fabricated measure of club success? Are you that fundamentally unaware of the whole point of club soccer?
                                I am the judge and the jury. And by the way, fabricates means it is made up. Any list that can be proven is not fabricated. Next time use smaller words.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X