Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor pastora

Is he in charge of the youth at inter miami? Or is he going to be a coach?

Wearing a few hats..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is he in charge of the youth at inter miami? Or is he going to be a coach?
      In charge baby!!!!

Hope you were nice to him

He maybe be a coach too but he will be in charge of the youth.

😜 told ya to behave

Comment

Ohhhh this is good. I love hearing all the suck asses back channeling!!!!!

Guess what Pastora isn't going to answer the calls.
        Please stop it.

Pastora laughing at all your asses.

Wait for your calls........

Keep waiting......

None of you pita daddies gonna get a call...

Can't wait to hear the excuses.......

Calls being made....

Comment

I know

Ohhhh this is good. I love hearing all the suck asses back channeling!!!!!

Guess what Pastora isn't going to answer the calls.
          Please stop it.

Pastora laughing at all your asses.

Wait for your calls........

Keep waiting......

None of you pita daddies gonna get a call...

Can't wait to hear the excuses.......

Calls being made....
          ***i know. Deportivo got 8 calls so far! I told u exposure is hear. No money needed for Miami!***

Comment

Talking to Pastora on the other line.. He wants my son. Hold on, I’ll ask about your kid in a second. Discussing the terms of agreement.

Comment

This is great - pastora is coaching the u17 not running youth soccer at mls. He never even played pro. The Argentinian from Dallas fc
              is running ****. Pastora has a boss.

Comment

They all have bosses. Pastors running it all. But don’t say anything. It’s a secret.

Comment

If he is good for him. I like success stories. Just not sure about his creditials. He did a fine job at Weston. Was not quite ready at miami fc. American soccer needs European influences at youth level. Not Nicaraguan. Just my opinion. Cheers to him though.

Comment

What Pastora brings is connections and the gift of gab. I'm glad he's seen and heard about my kid in the last couple of years.

Comment

The man is coaching u17. He is said to be in discussions don ziggy for the rights to ziggy jr. As always, 100 percent playing time at the center mid position.

Comment

This just in!! Pastora will be the 2026 US Men’s National Team Head Coach!

Comment

If he is good for him. I like success stories. Just not sure about his creditials. He did a fine job at Weston. Was not quite ready at miami fc. American soccer needs European influences at youth level. Not Nicaraguan. Just my opinion. Cheers to him though.
                          Your opinion is correct! You want change in s florida bring in the european influence. Play soccer !!! South American kickball has to stop.

Comment

Your opinion is correct! You want change in s florida bring in the european influence. Play soccer !!! South American kickball has to stop.
                            This has to be a joke. Please tell me you’re joking. South American kickball?

Comment

Is nicuagua is South America?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X