Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston kids to MLS

Several Weston boys are Being looked at by inter miami. This is creating an air of suspension and jealousy amongst Weston parents. These selections will be mostly guided by victor pastora who obviously knows talent. Pastora is getting major consideration to run the youth program. Tryouts are in June.

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    several weston boys are being looked at by inter miami. This is creating an air of suspension and jealousy amongst weston parents. These selections will be mostly guided by victor pastora who obviously knows talent. Pastora is getting major consideration to run the youth program. Tryouts are in june.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Several Weston boys are Being looked at by inter miami. This is creating an air of suspension and jealousy amongst Weston parents. These selections will be mostly guided by victor pastora who obviously knows talent. Pastora is getting major consideration to run the youth program. Tryouts are in June.
      How much suspension? I worry with suspension

Comment

Its my kid.... they are taking him.... maybe another or two... already a done deal just cant announce it yet due to legal requirements.

so for the rest of you and your useless little turd children, be jealous... but definitely don't be suspension. No one deserves to be all suspension all the time.

Comment

I can hardly handle the suspense. Pastora is the clear choice and is a proven leader. Ziegler’s kid should get serious consideration, after all, he captains the 2004 da.

Comment

I heard they are passing weston over entirely and heading up to TBU. They already picked up the 09 keeper and have him under contract.

Comment

I heard they are passing weston over entirely and heading up to TBU. They already picked up the 09 keeper and have him under contract.
              2009!? What are you all smoking this afternoon!??

Comment

2009!? What are you all smoking this afternoon!??
                special ed

Comment

Considered by who nothing is in place Jack a S S .

Comment

Its my kid.... they are taking him.... maybe another or two... already a done deal just cant announce it yet due to legal requirements.

so for the rest of you and your useless little turd children, be jealous... but definitely don't be suspension. No one deserves to be all suspension all the time.
                    Lol f u c k off t w a t

Comment

Clase loco este papa de seguro es un colombiano comepinga de weston

Comment

They have signed all the liberty belles!

Comment

They have signed all the liberty belles!
                          The talent is there.

Comment

Info slowly diffusing to the general public.
                            It will be EPIC.

Comment

No vas a creer what I just heard. Me dijeron que the a Weston kid con la mama y el papa loco left to another club porque estaba jugando free. Can you believe esa mierda? Bueno bye guys

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X