Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don't understand much, clearly. You should at least know who you are.

ho·mo·phobe
    /ˈhōməˌfōb/Submit
    noun
    noun: homophobe; plural noun: homophobes
    a person with an extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people.
    Thank You. Note that the definition applies to those with extreme and irrational aversion or fear. Exact words used to define claustrophobia, acrophobia, etc.
    Would I look down or belittle someone who had these conditions, No! I would show empathy and try to accommodate them them in a respectful way. This is why i dont like the term Homophobia. It implies it is worthy of our tolerance. Instead we need an “-ist” version of the word that shows it is based more on a rational bias and filled with protectionist hate.

Having to educate slow thinkers like you is so gay

Comment

Looking at a number of college rosters (men) and seeing a large number of playets from europe, africa and south america. I played in college 25 years ago, it was a rare occurrence back then, now it seems more prevalent.
      Am I wrong?
      American Donald Igo & FCGBB Alum named to All - American Team

http://needham.wickedlocal.com/sport...merican-honors

Comment

You don't understand much, clearly. You should at least know who you are.

ho·mo·phobe
        /ˈhōməˌfōb/Submit
        noun
        noun: homophobe; plural noun: homophobes
        a person with an extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people.
        Why do you think Hollywood does not make more movies involving homosexual couples?

Comment

Why do you think Hollywood does not make more movies involving homosexual couples?
          Because the 1/3 of Americans who oppose gay marriage are the ones always kicking up dust over gay characters. Remember when Falwell said a Telly Tubbies character was gay? The protests over Broke Back Mountain? You all sure get worked into a frenzy over a group that's only 10% of the population

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X