Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Mickey Mouse Club

Chess club

There is two
      The hair club for men😮

Comment

The LISC folks really need to calm the heck down, not everything is an attack. There are lots of unhappy players on LI right now...kids from the Albertson Fury squads, kids from the Susa B & C teams or Susa & EM ECNL teams that don't look to be getting a lot of playing time, etc. where folks are starting to look at LISC as a viable option, that's a GOOD thing for the club. And no, people don't always want to reach out to the club directly and feel they're afforded a little more discretion on an annonymous soccer forum.
        The truth is on this thread, people post outright lies, inflammatory statements, and unprovoked attacks. Go back and look when this thread goes quiet, say for a week or so, someone will post something negative, then answer themselves a couple of times. Just to distract from conversations on other threads. So we have just decided to stay clear and don't post much. We are happy with the training, the progress, the team unity, and the organization. So we really don't care what people write. We know the team atmosphere we have our daughters training in. Anyone should contact MF or GB if you want accurate information. Or someone who is in the club now. Info on any anonymous forum is sketchy at best.

Comment

The truth is on this thread, people post outright lies, inflammatory statements, and unprovoked attacks. Go back and look when this thread goes quiet, say for a week or so, someone will post something negative, then answer themselves a couple of times. Just to distract from conversations on other threads. So we have just decided to stay clear and don't post much. We are happy with the training, the progress, the team unity, and the organization. So we really don't care what people write. We know the team atmosphere we have our daughters training in. Anyone should contact MF or GB if you want accurate information. Or someone who is in the club now. Info on any anonymous forum is sketchy at best.
          Excellent post!

Comment

Actually you guys post a lot and it's always the same, rah-rah we love everything about LISC!!! Great! How about posting some tangible information when people ask, instead of going off the rails-raging at supposed haters who you think are out to get you?

This forum used to actually have info on it, now it's just like BOTN. I read a post that said LISC folks were hyper sensitive and defensive and I gotta say, I get the same feeling.

Like I said, there's a lot of players looking to make a change, you'd do the club a huge favor if you veered away from constantly saying-"we love it, we love it, we love it!!!!!!" and actually gave informative responses to the errant legitimate question.

Comment

Much of the site is entertainment but there's often nuggets of truth. Many times when there is smoke there is fire. Results speak for themselves in black and white

Comment

Much of the site is entertainment but there's often nuggets of truth. Many times when there is smoke there is fire. Results speak for themselves in black and white
                results in pay to play soccer are corrupt by definition. Pro results speak loudly. Fancy youth so called "elite" competitions where the players are paying for the privilege of competing instead of being paid dont say all that much.

Comment

Actually you guys post a lot and it's always the same, rah-rah we love everything about LISC!!! Great! How about posting some tangible information when people ask, instead of going off the rails-raging at supposed haters who you think are out to get you?

This forum used to actually have info on it, now it's just like BOTN. I read a post that said LISC folks were hyper sensitive and defensive and I gotta say, I get the same feeling.

Like I said, there's a lot of players looking to make a change, you'd do the club a huge favor if you veered away from constantly saying-"we love it, we love it, we love it!!!!!!" and actually gave informative responses to the errant legitimate question.
                  People actually involved with the club are telling you that they are happy with it and that is a disservice to the club? If everyone is claiming to be satisfied with the training and business of the club, I am not sure what else one would say to encourage anyone to consider it as an option.

I think you have a great idea - let's change the narrative and make this more informative.

Comment

Like I said,
                    If anyone has a question contact GB, MF, or someone currently in the club. We post we are happy because we are. Have a nice day, because I'm done now.

Comment

Like I said,
                      If anyone has a question contact GB, MF, or someone currently in the club. We post we are happy because we are. Have a nice day, because I'm done now.
                      Bye, see you in 5 minutes when you're back on here spewing the same platitudes...

Comment

Like I said,
                        Puh-lease! It's the same 2 parents from the 04 team who are happy their kids' arses are getting kissed, writing every other post. You can't tell me all the families on the 05 team are thrilled that they travel hours and hours for their kids to constantly get pummeled. And I'd love to hear from some of the families of kids 2003 and older, not even sure those teams even exist. How does a U16 team, probably the most important age for recruiting, not play in any Fall College Showcase? Seriously. No Bethesda, No Disney, No Newss, No CASL. And I should call Gary so he can spin some BS to me about why they didn't? No thanks.

Comment

Puh-lease! It's the same 2 parents from the 04 team who are happy their kids' arses are getting kissed, writing every other post. You can't tell me all the families on the 05 team are thrilled that they travel hours and hours for their kids to constantly get pummeled. And I'd love to hear from some of the families of kids 2003 and older, not even sure those teams even exist. How does a U16 team, probably the most important age for recruiting, not play in any Fall College Showcase? Seriously. No Bethesda, No Disney, No Newss, No CASL. And I should call Gary so he can spin some BS to me about why they didn't? No thanks.
                          The U14s are 0-10-0 with a -60 GD. They've have two loses that were close (1 pt) all the rest utter blowouts. Most will be moving to high school next year. Will they want to continue? It's unlikely many will and it will be tough to attract new talent given how watered down local soccer is. The U15s are at least doing ok (4-3-5 +2GD). LISC lost the older two teams due to poor performance last year, leaving girls in those prime recruiting years scrambling. They have one U16 that plays EDP. Next year the need to field a combined U16/17 team. If the roster is only this year's U15s they will be behind other teams that have older players. Most U15s are currently freshmen in HS and next year they'd be more likely to be impact players on their HS teams. Will they want to stay?

Comment

Yep. And wait til they tell the 04 team that LISC will not have the badge next season for U16/17. Where you guys going then after the bridges you burned?

Comment

Anyone else find it odd that both Fury and LISC threads are lighting up lately? Both with posts from seemingly disgruntled persons. I don't believe either thread on all the hate talk. It seems like some think by posting anonymously on these threads that they can somehow sway families into disregarding either club.

Comment

Anyone else find it odd that both Fury and LISC threads are lighting up lately? Both with posts from seemingly disgruntled persons. I don't believe either thread on all the hate talk. It seems like some think by posting anonymously on these threads that they can somehow sway families into disregarding either club.
                                And you have posted the same thing on two threads. You're trying awfully hard to convince readers there's nothing going on

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X