Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My God, what a miserable. insufferable ass you are. We all know you agree, so shut up already, dumb ass.
    Agreed. He can’t be that stupid, but double downing on stupidity is in fashion these days

Comment

Agreed. He can’t be that stupid, but double downing on stupidity is in fashion these days
      Pretty typical of Timbers lemmings - especially those from Gresham.

Comment

My God, what a miserable. insufferable ass you are. We all know you agree, so shut up already, dumb ass.
        Hey I saw an OSAA alum this weekend. She wasn't from Jesuit, but her team did lose by 8 goals to Jesuit. Wonder where all the OSAA alums are heading to college next year.

Comment

Both still alumni
          Both alumni of their spots club absolutely!

Comment

All State 4A/5A/6A

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/in...8_oregons.html

Comment

Looks like they overlooked some of the Clackamas kids. Or did they?

Comment

Looks like they overlooked some of the Clackamas kids. Or did they?
                I would say so considering that there were 3 players each from Sherwood, West Linn, and Glencoe.

Not sure how this all works? How did a freshman keeper get to be conference player of the year?

Comment

I would say so considering that there were 3 players each from Sherwood, West Linn, and Glencoe.

Not sure how this all works? How did a freshman keeper get to be conference player of the year?
                  Did Clackamas ever play Sherwood, West Linn, Glencoe? Maybe Clackamas not as good as those teams.

Comment

Did Clackamas ever play Sherwood, West Linn, Glencoe? Maybe Clackamas not as good as those teams.
                    Beat Glencoe 2-0 and Shewood 5-0 (in playoffs)

Lost to West Linn in pre season then beat them in the semifinals.

Comment

Beat Glencoe 2-0 and Shewood 5-0 (in playoffs)

Lost to West Linn in pre season then beat them in the semifinals.
                      These aren't team awards. Not sure why you're regurgitating final scores. These awards are for INDIVIDUAL performance. I know it hurts but it is an honest assessment of the coaches in the state.

Comment

These aren't team awards. Not sure why you're regurgitating final scores. These awards are for INDIVIDUAL performance. I know it hurts but it is an honest assessment of the coaches in the state.
                        Because the question was:

"Did Clackamas ever play Sherwood, West Linn, Glencoe? Maybe Clackamas not as good as those teams"

Comment

Not sure honest assessment and HS Coaches in the state belong in same sentence.

Comment

Not sure honest assessment and HS Coaches in the state belong in same sentence.
                            Someone was obviously trolling when they made the statement that you responded to.

Comment

Someone was obviously trolling when they made the statement that you responded to.
                              Trolling? Here? You don’t say.

Comment

It’s an honest, biased, favoritism, best guess, whatever-I-don’t-remember-except-I-want-my-own-club-players-on-the-list-so-you-vote-mine-and-I’ll-vote-yous kind of list. It’s mostly kinda sorta right and is by no means exact. It’s kind of like when the paper puts up players of the week for people to vote on. They all did something good but there were others who weren’t nominated who might’ve done better and then it’s a contest of whose parents and friends vote the most. Still very nice, an honor and looks good on the college bio but take it for what it is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X