•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares? They're 05s :D
    +1

by the time they're seniors in high school only 1/2 of them will still be playing anyway

Comment

Weston is going to get a lot of kids at their ID camp in February , and Weston won’t have to worry about the girls who want to play HS , there are plenty that don’t - hopefully they keep the team to a max of 18 , wishing JS nothing but luck

Comment

they are still pretty darn good in the DA

Sunrise
        West Pines
        Tampa Bay United
        Wellington

they all have decent teams, no one stands out. pretty boring age group. parity everywhere.
        We know the answer is The Florida rush

Comment

I miss Weston parents pounding their chest how good they are only to lose to second tier teams.

Who’s the best this year?
          Funny we never lost to 2nd tier teams.

Let me remind you, State Champions!!!

Comment

Funny we never lost to 2nd tier teams.

Let me remind you, State Champions!!!
            TBU ECNL is the best 05 team in the state!

Comment

+1

by the time they're seniors in high school only 1/2 of them will still be playing anyway
              Why are you here if you don’t care? At what age should the rest of us start caring?

Comment

Why are you here if you don’t care? At what age should the rest of us start caring?
                Its not that you SHOULDN'T care, its that you shouldn't care like THAT.

Don't get so invested into youth soccer in the US because you seem to think you are going to get little Hope's college paid for or something. Very little $ for that floating around, nearly all of it coupled to academic merit anyways.... so in other words little Hope still has the same good grades, but doesn't play soccer and had never been DA all-star... she may get like 2-3k less per year for college. Just not worth it if they aren't having fun.

Or worse you are the parents that take your child's soccer success as your own personal badge of honor. so you can get on TS and tell everyone how their kids are cellar-dwelling rec soccer turd salads and could never compare to the fruit bore from your loins.

Support them and encourage them to work hard, have fun, make friends, learn all the life lessons that sport has to offer. If they make a top team thats great, just keep on keepin on.

Comment

TBU ECNL is the best 05 team in the state!
                  Standings don't prove that. Current standings are against GA and AL teams. GA teams are supposedly better than Florida teams. So why are you not the highest in standings for the Florida teams. You are 3rd w/ a 5-7-1 record. fesa and OCYS have better records.

Comment

Standings don't prove that. Current standings are against GA and AL teams. GA teams are supposedly better than Florida teams. So why are you not the highest in standings for the Florida teams. You are 3rd w/ a 5-7-1 record. fesa and OCYS have better records.
                    13 Year old Girls... Yall gonna argue... yall need professional help

Comment

13 Year old Girls... Yall gonna argue... yall need professional help
                      My comment was not arguing. I never said who was best. I only stated a statistical fact based on someone's comment. I'm not even part of any of the 3 teams I mentioned. Were you just looking for a chance to say someone on TS needs professional help? Plenty of opportunities to do so but my comment was surely not one of them.

Comment

Maybe tbu wasn’t at full strength. TBU beat the first place ecnl Concorde team to win the Disney showcase. They are clearly the best or second best in Florida (Weston could be if they but all their 2005s on one team instead of playing up).

Comment

My comment was not arguing. I never said who was best. I only stated a statistical fact based on someone's comment. I'm not even part of any of the 3 teams I mentioned. Were you just looking for a chance to say someone on TS needs professional help? Plenty of opportunities to do so but my comment was surely not one of them.
                          No, you really dont need to look for that... maybe I shouldn't have quoted you... wasnt't directly aimed at you, just reading through the thread in general.

Comment

Rush 05

Comment

Rush 05
                              Rush 05 is a decent team. Wouldn’t compete at all with the ecnl teams or Weston da.

Comment

No, you really dont need to look for that... maybe I shouldn't have quoted you... wasnt't directly aimed at you, just reading through the thread in general.
                                I see what you mean here

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X