Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You lost credibility here. anything less than terminating the sleazy carpetbagging Bubb would be unwise. He should not be around children trying to either improve or just having fun playing soccer unless screaming vulgarities at them will do the trick.
    Boy, someone on here really has it out for Bubb and FESA.

Comment

Yes, ICE/IRS and a bunch of pissed off parents from Texas!

Comment

Yes, ICE/IRS and a bunch of pissed off parents from Texas!
        TS rumors from a couple disgruntled parents doesn't make it so.

Comment

Just like Trump "there is no collusion here"
          SB will be investigated for sure.

Comment

Would Rush now claim to be the most successful club in Florida?
            That's ridiculous! Everyone knows that TBU is the most successfula and best club in Florida.

Comment

That's ridiculous! Everyone knows that TBU is the most successfula and best club in Florida.
              But if Florida Elite, Florida Kraze Krush and Rush joined........

Comment

Well they have already claimed it. You might want to have a word with them. I didn’t believe it either.

Comment

$$$

Sure glad FESA went out and dropped a ton of money on all those high quality coaches...

So now that they've failed to turn Jullington Creek into a soccer power house by combining local organizations, rebranding as FESA, devouring Mandarin, Gold leaf, Palm Coast, World Golf...now they're plan is to rebrand under a different organization...well. I'm excited. For what? I don't know...and neither do you.

Comment

Sure glad FESA went out and dropped a ton of money on all those high quality coaches...

So now that they've failed to turn Jullington Creek into a soccer power house by combining local organizations, rebranding as FESA, devouring Mandarin, Gold leaf, Palm Coast, World Golf...now they're plan is to rebrand under a different organization...well. I'm excited. For what? I don't know...and neither do you.
                    Florida Elite Rush sounds okay.

Comment

Florida Elite Rush sounds okay.
                      The Elite Florida rush

Comment

Your clueless Rush is the 5th best club in Orlando. I live in Orlando and see it all. Why would Fesa want to be part of that parent run mess. They seem to be doing very well from what I’ve seen. Maybe Rush should become Fesa Orlando !!!!
                        Rush needs something your club is a joke. Wake up and join the real world.

Comment

Rush are terrible. No coaches no success no results every time OC plays them it’s 3 points.
                          The other dude was wrong your not even in the top 5 clubs in Orlando. You take all of our leftovers players and coaches. At best Florida Rush is a glorified Rec club. You bought the Rush brand sold a bill of goods what do you get for that nothing. Nobody takes your club seriously. 6th best club in Orlando case closed.

Comment

Look at the facts the results are in black and white !!!!
                            You cannot change facts with jealous vindictive drivel. He is the only coach in Florida to win National Coach of the Year in 2011 Baltimore NSCAA conference.
                            I bet you wish you had a coach who has achieved this amazing accomplishment.
                            Oops you don’t !!!
                            Nobody else in Florida has achieved this accolade.
                            Don’t be emotional and boring and stop being a hater. Just because you can’t take the facts away with your childish tantrums. Your world is small and jealous.
                            You are obviously a disappointment to all who know you. Your actions and words profile you well. Ignorant and insecure.
                            Never mind. Therapy will help you.

Comment

You cannot change facts with jealous vindictive drivel. He is the only coach in Florida to win National Coach of the Year in 2011 Baltimore NSCAA conference.
                              Oops you don’t !!!
                              Don’t be emotional and boring and stop being a hater. Just because you can’t take the facts away with your childish tantrums. Your world is small and jealous.
                              You are obviously a disappointment to all who know you. Your actions and words profile you well. Ignorant and insecure.
                              Who?

Trevor?

Comment

Oops you don’t !!!
                                Our new Executive Director won NCAA coach of the year and aNatiomal Chsmpionship while coaching UNC. We win!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X