• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nysc

Is this a GDA club?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this a GDA club?
    No, its a health club mostly in Manhattan dumb-ass...

Comment

Look at Mr Funny here. Don’t forget to stay for the crab cakes. They’re delicious.

Comment

Is this a GDA club?
        You need to ask here?

Comment

Is this a GDA club?
          Yes they are called Sky Blue in the GDA standings I believe. Sky Blue, as in the failing NWSL club that their top 2 college drafts have already announced that they probably won’t be signing with the club, also as in the club that former players say they played under the worst conditions possible. Also as in the club that their top player asked to be traded. Yes that’s the NYSC teams that play in the GDA league that is falling apart at the seams as we speak

Comment

Yes they are called Sky Blue in the GDA standings I believe. Sky Blue, as in the failing NWSL club that their top 2 college drafts have already announced that they probably won’t be signing with the club, also as in the club that former players say they played under the worst conditions possible. Also as in the club that their top player asked to be traded. Yes that’s the NYSC teams that play in the GDA league that is falling apart at the seams as we speak
            Yes GDA - at least in the NE - is teetering like a Jenga tower. Within that NYSC is not a good GDA club (one team terrible, one mediocre, one decent) but it's their first year. There are plenty of CT kids that go there, however, boys and girls. It's not a terrible commute from lower Fairfield county. They also have a decent facility, their own not just on paper.

Comment

Yes GDA - at least in the NE - is teetering like a Jenga tower. Within that NYSC is not a good GDA club (one team terrible, one mediocre, one decent) but it's their first year. There are plenty of CT kids that go there, however, boys and girls. It's not a terrible commute from lower Fairfield county. They also have a decent facility, their own not just on paper.
              Word from parents within the club is a huge amount of unhappiness. Tuition is $5000 plus everything else is extra

Comment

I wouldn't even bother to talk to a GDA club at this point until it's clear it's still going to be around for next year. Even then, caveat emptor.

Comment

Thank you very much. I am not so enamored with CFC that I want to start driving to Hamden 3x per week when there might be an alternative just a short jaunt down the Merritt.

Comment

Thank you very much. I am not so enamored with CFC that I want to start driving to Hamden 3x per week when there might be an alternative just a short jaunt down the Merritt.
                    Dude the GDA teams might not even be around next year. If GDA goes belly up NYSC would probably go EDP or NPL. They always had solid teams in those leagues. Some players would try to get on ECNL teams, some might stay.

Comment

Dude the GDA teams might not even be around next year. If GDA goes belly up NYSC would probably go EDP or NPL. They always had solid teams in those leagues. Some players would try to get on ECNL teams, some might stay.
                      Solid points. I’ll take them under advisement.

Comment

You sound like a British woman living in lower FC, am I right? Anyway, not sure what you’d be driving to Hamden for 3x per week. Do you have a ulittle player?

Comment

Bethany. Heading up there this afternoon as a matter of fact.

Comment

Bethany. Heading up there this afternoon as a matter of fact.
                            Playing cornhole I assume

Comment

Abso-rootin-tootin-lutely.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X