Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New years resolution

With the closing out of 2018, I am signing off talking soccer. I take great pride in having been a pioneer in birth of this site in Connecticut. I have used it selfishly to influence the decisions of parents as to which club to select for their player. I have instigated the destruction of beachside on the girls side. I have publically shamed opposing coaches, clubs, parents and high schools. I entered the political fray by shaming liberals and witnessed the power of the maga movement. I nurtured the hs betting line and prediction posting. I gave more nicknames than trump in the election year. I have led the charge against everything Yankee and seen their decline to a mere shell of what they once were.

While I am proud of my many accomplishments, it does come with a few regrets. I know for a fact some hs girls read some threads. For this, I am remorseful. I also have helped spurn the troll movement and that I truely resent.

So goodbye and good luck ct soccer fans, trolls and junkies. The last 6+ years have been real. I officially pass the torch to the next generation of haters.
    Love and respect,
    The real father of talking soccer ct

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the closing out of 2018, I am signing off talking soccer. I take great pride in having been a pioneer in birth of this site in Connecticut. I have used it selfishly to influence the decisions of parents as to which club to select for their player. I have instigated the destruction of beachside on the girls side. I have publically shamed opposing coaches, clubs, parents and high schools. I entered the political fray by shaming liberals and witnessed the power of the maga movement. I nurtured the hs betting line and prediction posting. I gave more nicknames than trump in the election year. I have led the charge against everything Yankee and seen their decline to a mere shell of what they once were.

While I am proud of my many accomplishments, it does come with a few regrets. I know for a fact some hs girls read some threads. For this, I am remorseful. I also have helped spurn the troll movement and that I truely resent.

So goodbye and good luck ct soccer fans, trolls and junkies. The last 6+ years have been real. I officially pass the torch to the next generation of haters.
    Love and respect,
    Happy New Year Mickey

Thank you,
    Juice

Comment

While I am proud of my many accomplishments, it does come with a few regrets. I know for a fact some hs girls read some threads. For this, I am remorseful. NI also have helped spurn the troll movement and that I truely resent.

So goodbye and good luck ct soccer fans, trolls and junkies. The last 6+ years have been real. I officially pass the torch to the next generation of hater

Love and respect,

CFC scumbags

Comment

Love and respect,
        I gladly accept the passing of the touch. I won’t stop until yu is through. If yankee was on fire, I wouldn’t piss on them.

Comment

I gladly accept the passing of the touch. I won’t stop until yu is through. If yankee was on fire, I wouldn’t piss on them.
          Who are you passing the touch to you freak?

Comment

but they would line up to piss on you

Comment

but they would line up to piss on you
              get buck wild with dat maple syrup

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X