Smart , u can still have access to the northern Broward south palm kids

Comment

and a bunch of neglected youths in liberty city,opalocka and hialeah

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        and a bunch of neglected youths in liberty city,opalocka and hialeah
        Neglected? Not sure I follow?

Comment

Any real soccer clubs in Liberty city, opa locka, and hialeah? Soccer is too expensive in these neighborhoods. Actually, organized sports is too expensive. Even Basketball and football. there is a hotbed of speed and agility in our inner city black and latino youths not being attended to.

Comment

Any real soccer clubs in Liberty city, opa locka, and hialeah? Soccer is too expensive in these neighborhoods. Actually, organized sports is too expensive. Even Basketball and football. there is a hotbed of speed and agility in our inner city black and latino youths not being attended to.
            Not being attended to? You mean offer soccer welfare? And you think a black kid from those areas will be allowed to play soccer , without being ostracized for trying to be white? It’s all about the b ball and football , so I disagree with you.

On the other hand , 1st gen Hispanics need to realize that in America nothing is given to you - work your way out of poverty and set your self up for your kids to be able to play organized sports

Comment

Not being attended to? You mean offer soccer welfare? And you think a black kid from those areas will be allowed to play soccer , without being ostracized for trying to be white? It’s all about the b ball and football , so I disagree with you.

On the other hand , 1st gen Hispanics need to realize that in America nothing is given to you - work your way out of poverty and set your self up for your kids to be able to play organized sports
              when you make broad statements like the last one, you sound a little off. many 1st gen hispanics are super hard workers. many arrive with more money than you and i will make in our lifetimes. yes, some do hit the public welfare, but i wouldnt make a statement as broad as you did. plus, at the public welfare line, you can find a majority of our money center banks, US Sugar and Florida crystals, a good percentage of american farmers, and most american auto manufacturers, along with some 1st generation hispanics.

Comment

You kinda sound like whats wrong with america chief. Who is saying welfare soccer? i say exposure to the youth. We have a bunch of parents from Boca to West Palm Beach that hate where the team will be located, and maybe, those are the ones Beckhams people DONT want.

Tame hearts lacking the hunger to withstand the rigors necessary to truly succeed in this sport.

Comment

I love that it could be there. It needs to be in DADE County.

Comment

I love that it could be there. It needs to be in DADE County.
                    It needs quality high level training , who gives a crap about the location!! Spend the money on the right European coaches. Or else like everything else in America beautiful surroundings but crappy product because you got no service with it. Money cures nothing

Comment

THey needed a couple of guys locally that know the talent here, the rest of the staff will have european accents. English for sure.

Comment

Racist ********* Alert!

Comment

THey needed a couple of guys locally that know the talent here, the rest of the staff will have european accents. English for sure.
                          Doubt that. Becks could care less who’s from where . Be nice though

Comment

Bro, wealthy families produce sissy kid players

You kinda sound like whats wrong with america chief. Who is saying welfare soccer? i say exposure to the youth. We have a bunch of parents from Boca to West Palm Beach that hate where the team will be located, and maybe, those are the ones Beckhams people DONT want.

Tame hearts lacking the hunger to withstand the rigors necessary to truly succeed in this sport.
                            ***Bro, it is true. Wealthy families produce sissy kid players. When it gets hard, or the brat doesn’t get his way, that brat complains to Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and Daddy then try to use the power of the purse to allow their kids to perpetuate their sissy tendencies - later, they then wonder what went wrong. The silver backed glass reflects that stark reality - those wealthy parents raised a sissy.***

Comment

Plans are already approved by the city and soon they will start building the complex.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X