•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC parents=CRAZY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Boy I'd love to go to that end of year CFC banquet and see the steam coming out of the ears of parents when other kids are awarded. In all the 40 years I've been involved in soccer, I have never seen what I see from CFC parents. The Westport Moms come close. The Crazy Shelton 03 Dad came close a few years back. The YU mom that screams all day comes close. The joysticking Ole coach comes close. FSA ulittle parents come close... but no one compares to the CFCU parent. Just incredible to watch
      FSA ulittle parents are a special breed. Hate having to go up there.

-AFC dad

Comment

FSA ulittle parents are a special breed. Hate having to go up there.

-AFC dad
        Then dont come anymore .... we hate killing your teams every week anyways. Go play CJSA premier.

Comment

Then dont come anymore .... we hate killing your teams every week anyways. Go play CJSA premier.
          cjsa flatlined a few years ago. efforts to recusitate are futile

Comment

Boy I'd love to go to that end of year CFC banquet and see the steam coming out of the ears of parents when other kids are awarded. In all the 40 years I've been involved in soccer, I have never seen what I see from CFC parents. The Westport Moms come close. The Crazy Shelton 03 Dad came close a few years back. The YU mom that screams all day comes close. The joysticking Ole coach comes close. FSA ulittle parents come close... but no one compares to the CFCU parent. Just incredible to watch
            40 years and still on here?You know so much about different teams? Your kids must've moved on, unless you didn't marry and made your own clan....Which sounds that way

You = pervert

Comment

Cfcu doesn’t have a cheesy end of year banquet like Oakwood. No raffle tickets, no handing out hotdogs at the snack truck. I would rather pay another 100 bucks then spend my time doing that krap

Comment

The Westport moms are the CFC parents.

Comment

The Westport moms are the CFC parents.
                  You mean the h@nd bag mafia is in cahoots cfc? Who knew?

Comment

You mean the h@nd bag mafia is in cahoots cfc? Who knew?
                    How many Westport kids on CFC 02?

Comment

How many Westport kids on CFC 02?
                      There are a few. Club owner coaches the 02 team and team manager is a by the books Dad.

There’s no breaking into that group even by the mafia!

Comment

The other club owner coaches the 04 team and a Westport mom is the Mgr of that team. 02 team has 4 Westport players.

Comment

The other club owner coaches the 04 team and a Westport mom is the Mgr of that team. 02 team has 4 Westport players.
                          they are the impact players, duh

Comment

they are the impact players, duh
                            PM is the impact player on that team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X