Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    if you only had the balls to sign this with your real name you piece of shˇt
    Signed,

Benito Camelas

Comment

Benito Camelo (come and touch "it")

Comment

This is getting better every day!
        I love the Westin ego drama!!!
        Keep entertain us all!

Comment

In all seriousness, there are some SHT-bag people out there, and you Weston folks seem to really make spectacular effort to be the biggest turds there are.

We only see your teams a few times a year, and while some of the coaches and kids really do seem to be alright, the parents are vile pieces of S H I T that try far too hard to live through there 12 year olds

Comment

my son plays in weston and the parents are vile pieces of shˇt, they do live thru the goals their 13 year olds score, they suck

Comment

You guys are haters, and stupid. this thread was started by Lucas di Paula dad, wake up and stop blaming Victor. Gino is preparing his exit and makes Juan Carlos his scape goat, he's a terrible person. Pls let's finish this thing and let Juan Carlos alone there's one thing he cares for and that's your kid. Perdón Juan CA.

Comment

thats what i want to see, people calling people out for their bullshˇt

Comment

so its the coaches fault >?? maybe mom should coach

Comment

leave michia alone

Comment

Weston parents would fight over a stick if you got it too close to a soccer ball

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X