Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you go to the Players Futsal Academy for a free training and you are anywhere close to decent, be prepared for the “full court press” to join a Fury GDA team. It borders on creepy.
    Lol. There is no free lunch or youth sports

Comment

Lol. There is no free lunch or youth sports
      U r creepy.

Comment

If you go to the Players Futsal Academy for a free training and you are anywhere close to decent, be prepared for the “full court press” to join a Fury GDA team. It borders on creepy.
        The above is the same exact post in the LISC thread. One troll for them all. In either club, what’s the big deal if they identify someone who might fit in with their da team and they try to sell them. Good for LISC. Good for Fury.
        THE ABOVE POSTER IS ABSOLUTELY CREEPY!!!

Comment

FC Fury pricing

The above is the same exact post in the LISC thread. One troll for them all. In either club, what’s the big deal if they identify someone who might fit in with their da team and they try to sell them. Good for LISC. Good for Fury.

No big deal...people leave and switch clubs all the time when either the kid and/or parent is not happy with the current club. doesn't matter if its fury, susa, barca, ect. asking kids to join there clubs. If the kid and/or parent is happy where they are, they will stay. If they are not happy on their current team they are will go somewhere else regardless.

Comment

you posted the same thing on the other thread as well - super creepy!

The above is the same exact post in the FC Fury pricing thread. One troll for them all. In either club, what’s the big deal if they identify someone who might fit in with their da team and they try to sell them. Good for LISC. Good for Fury.
            And I will say something similar to what I posted on the other thread - any decent players in the area committed to other teams last spring, DA or ECNL. Any players they might pick up at this point in the year only help the club's bottom line.

Comment

And I will say something similar to what I posted on the other thread - any decent players in the area committed to other teams last spring, DA or ECNL. Any players they might pick up at this point in the year only help the club's bottom line.
              If they go out of business, no one gets a team so be grateful for any one willing to pay up.

Comment

The Creeper at Players Futsal copied and pasted this on LISC thread as a deflection to his creepiness.

Comment

That was the point! Responding to both. Lol. However, I do agree with your point above and will not respond in the other thread.

Comment

So how'd that Fury game turn out?

Comment

PR won. LOL..

Comment

PR won. LOL..
                        ...big time.

Comment

Who cares.

Comment

Who cares.
                            LMAO! I know you do.

Comment

LMAO! I know you do.
                              Win a few more and get back to me.

Comment

Who cares.
                                See you in the playoffs. If you can beat anyone ahead of you in the standings.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X