Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yo moronic, what did I just say, its not about that, its about brand, and ECNL and WC are on a search and destroy mission, and NYCFC has said nothing. Personally, I am very happy with my daughters performance, as I believe she is as good, or better than any 04 WC ECNL players, its just a shame that the big club has not embraced us more.
    You know nothing Jon Snow, but keep telling yourself that you know what is going on. Why don’t you ask your coaches what is happening, instead of making this crap up. I asked and I was told the answer. Not enough kids showing up to tryouts. WC was ok with the GDA at their fields as Long as NYCFC did not decimate their teams. NYCFC with all its glory could not attract players, so they took every kid who came along. ask any of the 05’s on the ECNL team. they are thrilled they didn’t move over. Yes, that’s the same 05 team that your 04 team could only score 1 goal on in a scrimmage. I am an 05 NYCFC parent who is hoping my kid can go back to ECNL

Comment

You know nothing Jon Snow, but keep telling yourself that you know what is going on. Why don’t you ask your coaches what is happening, instead of making this crap up. I asked and I was told the answer. Not enough kids showing up to tryouts. WC was ok with the GDA at their fields as Long as NYCFC did not decimate their teams. NYCFC with all its glory could not attract players, so they took every kid who came along. ask any of the 05’s on the ECNL team. they are thrilled they didn’t move over. Yes, that’s the same 05 team that your 04 team could only score 1 goal on in a scrimmage. I am an 05 NYCFC parent who is hoping my kid can go back to ECNL
      I agree that it's more than just NYCFC. GDA just isn't working for some players/isn't attractive to some players. If the top club can't attract top players it's not a good sign

Comment

See above post. Obviously you haven't looked either.
        Ok email them and tell them your schedule. Fool

Comment

I agree that it's more than just NYCFC. GDA just isn't working for some players/isn't attractive to some players. If the top club can't attract top players it's not a good sign
          I know for certain that two DA players have called their former ECNL club to go back and were told no for this year. I can’t say that their are ECNL players looking to go to DA, but possible I guess.

Comment

From BOTN:
            Their GDA has done well in its short life, they are competitive, and carry themselves professionally, can’t see how NYCFC could frown on any part of it, especially since its financially self-sufficient. The best solution is to move the program away from WCFC, that would end a lot of anxiety, NYCFC should build 1 turf field next to their complex with a separate entrance, that could have both DA’s practice and play there, simple no??

Comment

I know for certain that two DA players have called their former ECNL club to go back and were told no for this year. I can’t say that their are ECNL players looking to go to DA, but possible I guess.
              Are you the same unhappy D-bag from a couple of months ago, who was hawing about how terrible it is to be an 05 and a mostly 06 team, are you him??

If so, F-U, go back to your ugly and fat friends, no one wants you on the patio, loser.

P.S. And your kid sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                i agree that it's more than just nycfc. Gda just isn't working for some players/isn't attractive to some players. If the top club can't attract top players it's not a good sign
                alert******ecnl douche-bag has commented********alert

Comment

From BOTN:
                  Their GDA has done well in its short life, they are competitive, and carry themselves professionally, can’t see how NYCFC could frown on any part of it, especially since its financially self-sufficient. The best solution is to move the program away from WCFC, that would end a lot of anxiety, NYCFC should build 1 turf field next to their complex with a separate entrance, that could have both DA’s practice and play there, simple no??
                  Not simple actually. Just getting the complex for the first team was a difficult protracted multi year process.

Comment

Not simple actually. Just getting the complex for the first team was a difficult protracted multi year process.
                    I know as a fact that they have the property, in the back extending to the pond, they could with 450k build a turf field, small stands and lights.

Comment

I know as a fact that they have the property, in the back extending to the pond, they could with 450k build a turf field, small stands and lights.
                      Why didn't they do that? Do they want the boys academy to stay where they are?

Comment

SE and NW are also shaky. CA, TX are absolutely on top. But even then CA lost its top club last year back to ECNL.
                        MW GDA is also very weak. GDA does well in Texas and Southern CA. Atlanta is also strong, but lost Concorde last year, and the other clubs must be getting tired of travelling to Florida just to blow those teams out.

Comment

Why didn't they do that? Do they want the boys academy to stay where they are?
                          Why don't they build a stadium for the 1st team??

Comment

MW GDA is also very weak. GDA does well in Texas and Southern CA. Atlanta is also strong, but lost Concorde last year, and the other clubs must be getting tired of travelling to Florida just to blow those teams out.
                            alert******ecnl douche-bag has commented, again********alert

Comment

From BOTN:
                              Remember, they don’t attract players as it is. Next year the 15 player roster for the 05/06 team splits. They have 7-05 players with no chance of filling that roster. The GDA is also talking about splitting the 02/03 group for next year. They will be screwed. They don’t have the player pool dude. Why would they spend the money on that?

Comment

Everyone is tired of traveling to blow teams out or even to just play a good game. We drive past five good team to play a distant one. This whole thing is in ruins.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X