Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Eastside Thorns is the new Thornz Asylum GDA program? Not surprised Peregrine ditched that loser so fast...
    Not what that poster said. GDA is still part of Thorns FC. Eastside just gave their girls' side the Thorns name.

Comment

Not what that poster said. GDA is still part of Thorns FC. Eastside just gave their girls' side the Thorns name.
      Eastside has the Thornz Asylum now? Perfect fit given that they have no HS girls teams of any sort.

Comment

Big changes happening. Eastside is now the Eastside Thorns.

Never saw this coming.
        Perfect! Hitch your wagon to a team in a failing league. Seems a perfect fit for Eastside and it's non-existent girls HS program.

Comment

Is this just the girls or the boys too?
          That’d be great if they changed the Timbers Acedemy to Eastside Thorns too.

Comment

Perfect! Hitch your wagon to a team in a failing league. Seems a perfect fit for Eastside and it's non-existent girls HS program.
            How about you read the link below. Eastside isn’t the club getting involved with the Thorns DA program. It’s another Timbers club that is.

https://www.timbers.com/thornsfc/por...thorns-academy

Comment

Eastside has the Thornz Asylum now? Perfect fit given that they have no HS girls teams of any sort.
              There's a giant banner at Eastside that says "Eastside Thorns".

Well, since Eastside doesn't have a girls program at HS level then I suppose there is free field space.

Comment

Well, since Eastside doesn't have a girls program at HS level then I suppose there is free field space.
                I thought they unloaded the program to westside?

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Not a good development.

Comment

Eastside Thornz GDA! Thugball Bootball all the way!!!

Comment

Nope

I think this has been beat to death. Eastside is not the Thorns DA, they are branding the girls Thorns like the boys Timbers.

Thorns DA is working with Westsdie.

This just in, Crossfire United still hasn't posted player lists from tryouts because they are posting on talking soccer .com

I wonder how many times the CU coaches have heard today, "Let me get back to you after I tryout for that other club that cost half as much and plays twice as many games".

Comment

Eastside facebook page claims they are they Eastside Thorns now.

Comment

Eastside facebook page claims they are they Eastside Thorns now.
                          The Eastside Timbers are not particularly known for developing girls players.

Comment

The Eastside Timbers are not particularly known for developing girls players.
                            Good record of developing thugs, though!

Comment

I think this has been beat to death. Eastside is not the Thorns DA, they are branding the girls Thorns like the boys Timbers.

Thorns DA is working with Westsdie.

This just in, Crossfire United still hasn't posted player lists from tryouts because they are posting on talking soccer .com

I wonder how many times the CU coaches have heard today, "Let me get back to you after I tryout for that other club that cost half as much and plays twice as many games".
                              Not half of the costs, a third of the costs of ECNL.

Comment

Not half of the costs, a third of the costs of ECNL.
                                And a third of what you would get if you played on a team with less that 18 players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X