Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are 4 legit players on that list from CT and 2 will have great college careers.

JM is the best HS player in the Country, Yankee product who didn’t need ECNL or CFC tag. CFC must have hated that a life long Yankee player achieved this high honor. St Joes recruitment just went up 100 fold as why would anyone want to go anywhere else, they win every year, they get their players put up for numerous local, regional, and national awards, and they have a coach who knows how to win. That’s the best recipe to get your kid in college.

YU Management
    Give it rest YU. Isn't another thread devoted to her and YU's greatness sufficient?

Comment

There are 4 legit players on that list from CT and 2 will have great college careers.

JM is the best HS player in the Country, Yankee product who didn’t need ECNL or CFC tag. CFC must have hated that a life long Yankee player achieved this high honor. St Joes recruitment just went up 100 fold as why would anyone want to go anywhere else, they win every year, they get their players put up for numerous local, regional, and national awards, and they have a coach who knows how to win. That’s the best recipe to get your kid in college.
      Not here to take a shot at your opinion
      Interested in which 2 you think will have great college careers? Again I accept it’s simply your opinion

Comment

Yeah, ok.....I will take that bet. Define great college career for me by the way

Comment

Yeah, ok.....I will take that bet. Define great college career for me by the way
          Is it too early to pick a pre season favorite for 2019? Technically we are in 2019.

My two finalists are staples and st joes with staples winning the fciac 3-1 in the final.

Comment

Staples would win if coach was changed

Comment

Is it too early to pick a pre season favorite for 2019? Technically we are in 2019.

My two finalists are staples and st joes with staples winning the fciac 3-1 in the final.
              What a tool

Comment

This thread should be shut down until August.

Comment

Sorry Staples bench-warming dad, he's not going anywhere unless he moves on his own. Maybe your D can play GDA

Comment

I see staples as the favorite. BB has done a great job.

Comment

What will RS be next year, 20 or 21?

Comment

Staples are favourites every year along with St.Joe's

Comment

What does that mean?

Comment

17, but nice try. Lot's of jealous parents with uncommitted kids out there.

Comment

17, but nice try. Lot's of jealous parents with uncommitted kids out there.
                              It was a fair question. I believe her parents held her back so she could better compete, athletically, academically or maybe both, not sure

Comment

Staples are favourites every year along with St.Joe's
                                And yet they never seem to win it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X