Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly- my daughters team is made up of all club players. Her club coach is her high school coach. They play possession. Granted it isn’t always as good as her club team but it is darn close. She plays against a lot of teams that are stacked with other good clubs and d-1 commits as well.

So it does not all suck
    That's because JB's club team is loaded with talent. At least 5-6 girls are D1 level on that team. ;)

Comment

We played last night and we have that many on our team...BIG DEAL!
      We played last night and have that many in our family.... now what!!

Comment

That's because JB's club team is loaded with talent. At least 5-6 girls are D1 level on that team. ;)
        Not the only HS team with that many commits but it proves the point that some of the schools are actually pretty good and loaded with talent.

Comment

Go watch Bolles, MontVerde,McCarthy, Venice, Boca, Palm Harbor, Bartram Trail or Cardinal Gibbons. Them make that same statement. Probably at least 50 d-1 commits playing on just those teams.
          Also there are high schools with all high level club players, freshmen - seniors, but not D1 commits and they work together to play at a high level.

Comment

Also there are high schools with all high level club players, freshmen - seniors, but not D1 commits and they work together to play at a high level.
            True- but usually you will find with the better teams that they have 1-2 d-1’s at least. Some have 5-6 but that is more rare. And also - some of those younger players will be d-1 commits as they age but just aren’t at the signing level yet.

Comment

True- but usually you will find with the better teams that they have 1-2 d-1’s at least. Some have 5-6 but that is more rare. And also - some of those younger players will be d-1 commits as they age but just aren’t at the signing level yet.
              You know, D2 commits are worth something.

Comment

I am new to the sport and my daughter is in 9th grade. It's hard not to notice that many of the older high school girls pull up or roll their shorts really high so their butt cheeks hangout. Why does this happen and why don't coaches tell them to wear their shorts correctly??
                They’re trying to catch Trevor’s eye.

Comment

The boys on the HS soccer team are the only ones who show.

Comment

No DA players

Comment

You know, D2 commits are worth something.
                      I agree 100%. Many d-2 schools are better than the d-1’s. My daughters HS team has 3 d-1’s and a d-2 . The d-2 player is better

Comment

No DA players
                        The private schools have them

Comment

I agree 100%. Many d-2 schools are better than the d-1’s. My daughters HS team has 3 d-1’s and a d-2 . The d-2 player is better
                          Congrats, my team has D-3 and the kid is better than the National team player on our team.

Comment

Congrats, my team has D-3 and the kid is better than the National team player on our team.
                            Exactly. But having mostly other teammates who play high level club will help the team.

Comment

Yeah, ok, whatever you say.

Comment

They’re trying to catch Trevor’s eye.
                                If lucky, they then catch my one-eye.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X