Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leaving when? Now, after they’ve already paid for the full season? Or you mean next fall? Not sure I follow.
    are you able to follow the hair line from my sack to my taint?

Comment

Dude, I’m not a kool aid drinker at CFC but my kid is in that building 3 days a week. Two practices and play on Saturday.

Might be time to check out something else if it’s not working for you but no need for the BS
      Is she the janitor? 5 AM weekday practices? 1 AM practices on the weekends? Is the new building magical and actually houses 20 full sized fields so that every team can practice as much as they want to?

Comment

Lots of boys leaving united cause of not enough practices
        Half (maybe all) of their NPL teams are stronger than their ECNL teams ..... boys gave it up before it began and even more gave it up after a year.

Comment

are you able to follow the hair line from my sack to my taint?
          Odd response. You’d like that wouldn’t you. Perhaps a secret desire of yours to have another man explore your hairy sack and taint?

Comment

Half (maybe all) of their NPL teams are stronger than their ECNL teams ..... boys gave it up before it began and even more gave it up after a year.
            Really, what exactly are you basing this on?

Comment

And why is that?

Comment

Is she the janitor? 5 AM weekday practices? 1 AM practices on the weekends? Is the new building magical and actually houses 20 full sized fields so that every team can practice as much as they want to?
                You’re clearly a new kind of special when it comes to common sense.

Comment

Really, what exactly are you basing this on?
                  The fact that their ECNL teams are terrible and many players that they had hoped would follow to Bethany, didn't. What are you basing your assumptions on? I sure hope, not results. I think there are lots of better boys teams in state than your ECNL teams, sorry.

Comment

CFC has had one practice a week at times even with the new facility. It sucks.
                    ah now you know how the girl players at ow feel while the boys side get multiple trainings a week!!!!!

Comment

Lots of boys leaving united cause of not enough practices
                      Yeah ok dummy. Boys get the EXACT same as the girls do. 3 x a week winter and spring.

Comment

We practice outdoors under the lights all winter long as long as it isn’t snowing

Comment

Now I understand why they built in Bethany. Land is incredibly cheap there for a reason.

Comment

Now I understand why they built in Bethany. Land is incredibly cheap there for a reason.
                            BS wanted to buy a crap toxic piece of land in Monroe. OW is in the middle of nowhere. Land in FC and CT overall is crazy expensive. If more clubs could afford to build they would. CFCU also needed a more central location.

Comment

Is the field still covered in snow

Comment

When are the walls being installed

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X