Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard there were some indoor antics last night. Anything tasty?
    Yes, the Breakside IPA at TIS was perfect.

Comment

Frankfurt was a team made of 06 TA players.
      If that's true, should be some interesting smack talk at TA practice next week, or whenever it restarts...

Comment

"Cour of the top players in the state." How did you keep a straight face while typing this? Oh, and well done Frankfurt..er I mean Crossfire.
        You'll notice that Malfoy was excluded...

Comment

If that's true, should be some interesting smack talk at TA practice next week, or whenever it restarts...
          They post pictures of the winners on TIS facebook so there is an easy way to resolve this little debate . . .

Comment

They post pictures of the winners on TIS facebook so there is an easy way to resolve this little debate . . .
            mostly 06 kids from TA, plus some 05.

Comment

"Cour of the top players in the state." How did you keep a straight face while typing this? Oh, and well done Frankfurt..er I mean Crossfire.
              I was about to say the same, I think the mystique and shine has worn off the chit that is 05 TA

Everyone got to see you play in Oceanside and you are really not that good. The 06 group proved that once again in this holiday tourney. What is it that 05 TA players have ever won. Not in the sand and not indoor and not on the outdoor pitch. If you are the “best players” I would think you would win somewhere against other inferior (in your words only) talent. Be gone now...

Comment

I was about to say the same, I think the mystique and shine has worn off the chit that is 05 TA

Everyone got to see you play in Oceanside and you are really not that good. The 06 group proved that once again in this holiday tourney. What is it that 05 TA players have ever won. Not in the sand and not indoor and not on the outdoor pitch. If you are the “best players” I would think you would win somewhere against other inferior (in your words only) talent. Be gone now...
                don't know why so much hate towards the TA 05 team.

Comment

mostly 06 kids from TA, plus some 05.
                  One '05.

Comment

Because of the personalities of both the parents and the majority of the kids on that team. Unfettered and definitely unearned Arrogance and entitlement don’t usually play well with those who know the truth and refuse to compromise just to be part of TA. The team was doomed from the start when TA allowed an overreaching rich helicopter dad to buy the team for his underserving son (soccer talent wise) and hand picked coach.

Comment

Why so meek and polite now??? It used to be way more vulgar and in our face??

I guess losing A LOT will do that to you

Comment

Why so meek and polite now??? It used to be way more vulgar and in our face??

I guess losing A LOT will do that to you
                        Not sure if the TA honk is even here. I can understand why not...

Comment

Congratulations to Javi, Yojany, and Luke Y, for being invited to the US NT west regional talent ID camp!

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/201...ional-minicamp

Comment

Congratulations to Javi, Yojany, and Luke Y, for being invited to the US NT west regional talent ID camp!

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/201...ional-minicamp
                            That’s great!

On a side note, LAFC, SD Surf, and SJ Earthquakes ... good at soccer?

Comment

That’s great!

On a side note, LAFC, SD Surf, and SJ Earthquakes ... good at soccer?
                              This is the first of three national training camps. From the first camp they will pick a few players that will be able to compete with the best players from Southern Cal. The second West Coast camp will be for picking the top players to go to the top national camp.

Comment

This is the first of three national training camps. From the first camp they will pick a few players that will be able to compete with the best players from Southern Cal. The second West Coast camp will be for picking the top players to go to the top national camp.
                                According to the press release, scouts were at the San Diego showcase last fall. One wonders if they went to see any of the Oregon DA teams, or assumed all the worthwhile talent was at Timbers Academy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X