Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Letter of Intentand Admissions?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Better yet, hope it's a school the kid likes! ;-)
    Doesn't matter, just take the money and sign right away. You can tell everyone at work she got a full ride.

Comment

Doesn't matter, just take the money and sign right away. You can tell everyone at work she got a full ride.
      Kind of like the full ride I gave your wife

Comment

Better yet, hope it's a school the kid likes! ;-)
        Yes it is a school we both like. Thank you? Weird and mean people on this board.

Comment

Yes this is exactly what I thought and just needed confirmation. Kid just got a verbal offer and we are new. Thanks.
          If you just got a verbal you missed early decision. Nothing is real until you sign an NLI, which means admissions have blessed your player!

Comment

Can’t wait till this thread turns into a FSA vs OW vs CFC battle... popcorn is ready.
            ow is the best! MC is a GDA coach of the year and cpmpletely full of himself.

Comment

Yes it is a school we both like. Thank you? Weird and mean people on this board.
              Man, I hope your kid is smarter than you.

If you are at the point in the process you suggest and:
              A don’t understand it
              B think an anonymous soccer blog is the place to come for answers

Then your bloodline is doomed. I don’t care if your kid goes to Harvard. You are still the kids father......then again, maybe not, you and your kid may want to do one of those home ancestory kits.

Ps....did you vote for Hillary? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Man, I hope your kid is smarter than you.

If you are at the point in the process you suggest and:
                A don’t understand it
                B think an anonymous soccer blog is the place to come for answers

Then your bloodline is doomed. I don’t care if your kid goes to Harvard. You are still the kids father......then again, maybe not, you and your kid may want to do one of those home ancestory kits.

Ps....did you vote for Hillary? Asking for a friend.
                Was that necessary? Do you feel better about yourself now?

Comment

ow is the best! MC is a GDA coach of the year and cpmpletely full of himself.
                  would he be more liked if he had a english accent and screamed and yelled at his players?

Comment

No, it probably wasn't necessary, but yes I do feel better. You should be talking to your kids coach or the DOC at your club, not the yahoos on this board as by definition, there are less than 20 a year who have gone through the experience in CT. If they don't know.....then you are at the wrong club for your kid.

Comment

Agree that was kind of a DB response by the OP. Nevertheless, not good to rely on the advice of an anonymous board for something so important. Call the coach, admissions office or both and understand exactly how the process works.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X