Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We know trump is a Russian asset, is Rick Scott one too?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We know trump is a Russian asset, is Rick Scott one too?

So many assets, who is handling who?

I don’t think Scott plays the Russian game. His specialty is Medicare fraud. Trump is in the Russian money laundering business and that is how he got compromised.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I don’t think Scott plays the Russian game. His specialty is Medicare fraud. Trump is in the Russian money laundering business and that is how he got compromised.
      Real estate money laundering made him money. It also helped him inflate property values in his condos. But it's his debts to Russian "lenders" that made him a target for Компромат.

As for Scott, I don't think he's an asset but the trolls know the vulnerabilities of the state - look at all the bot hits about gun rights after Parkland; lots of race baiting in a state with a large immigrant population but some of the state not liking the changing demographics; the state of hanging chads. It's already been revealed systems were targeted around the election. The Russians don't need an asset to pull off their goals here.

Comment

Real estate money laundering made him money. It also helped him inflate property values in his condos. But it's his debts to Russian "lenders" that made him a target for Компромат.

As for Scott, I don't think he's an asset but the trolls know the vulnerabilities of the state - look at all the bot hits about gun rights after Parkland; lots of race baiting in a state with a large immigrant population but some of the state not liking the changing demographics; the state of hanging chads. It's already been revealed systems were targeted around the election. The Russians don't need an asset to pull off their goals here.
        The Russians troll farms concentrated on the rust belt. They hit Western Pennsylvania, Ohioans Wisconsin hard. Sure they stirred the pot here in Florida and still continue to cause disruption, but I am really hoping that Scott and the likes are gone! We need a change. Selfishly, the Lake O situation is terrible and won’t get any better with Scott.

Comment

I don't think Scott is a Russian asset. He is too smart. Trump spanking the monkey in his tidy whities while the hooker pee is on everyone's screen saver in Russian intel.

Comment

I don't think Scott is a Russian asset. He is too smart. Trump spanking the monkey in his tidy whities while the hooker pee is on everyone's screen saver in Russian intel.
            Scoot is too smart? Too greedy, yes. Smart, no. Russians can take care of greedy assets easily too. In fact, that's how they got Trump years ago.

Comment

THANK GOD we have people like FUTURE SENATOR SCOTT !! Finally getting the crap out of washing to make way for people to get some really stuff done.. Thanks Trump for turning this country around !!!

Comment

THANK GOD we have people like FUTURE SENATOR SCOTT !! Finally getting the crap out of washing to make way for people to get some really stuff done.. Thanks Trump for turning this country around !!!
                Dilly! Dilly!

See you folks at 1:30 for Kavanaugh's acceptance! :)

Comment

Dilly! Dilly!

See you folks at 1:30 for Kavanaugh's acceptance! :)
                  Hey dummy dummy. Full Senate vote is tomorrow

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X