Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be one of those dumb white parent that Viet Nguyen was talking about
    And, based on your posts, you are the idiot that everyone talks about.

The example is stupid. You want to compare a clubs second team to a clubs best team and then use that comparison as some “proof” to your idiotic argument. But you somehow speed bump the fact they also lost a game 7-0. Could it be that PAC’s “b” team just sucks?

Dumb.

But keep telling yourself you make sense.

Comment

The title of this entire thread shows the ignorance of the person who made the post…

No ECNLR @ 2009.

Keep trying to educate us though. You are brilliant.

Comment

Who won the age group? Oh it was the crossfire 2nd team… must mean ECNL is better than everything.

Comment

And, based on your posts, you are the idiot that everyone talks about.

The example is stupid. You want to compare a clubs second team to a clubs best team and then use that comparison as some “proof” to your idiotic argument. But you somehow speed bump the fact they also lost a game 7-0. Could it be that PAC’s “b” team just sucks?

Dumb.

But keep telling yourself you make sense.
          I love white soccer parents.They are so sensitive. That's why their soccer kids are a bunch of wimps compare to other American sports.Please don't play tackle football sissies.hahahaha

Comment

The title of this entire thread shows the ignorance of the person who made the post…

No ECNLR @ 2009.

Keep trying to educate us though. You are brilliant.
            Also tell your weak kids to be more like Nate Diaz and Brendan Moreno so that they can be tougher than their unathletic daddy.You are crying over a kids soccer league.

Comment

Also tell your weak kids to be more like Nate Diaz and Brendan Moreno so that they can be tougher than their unathletic daddy.You are crying over a kids soccer league.
              I forget to mention that Dan Strom is the best coach out there. I want to help all the sensitive parents on this forum.Now I understand why most DOC gets a headache from all these Loco parents.

Comment

I forget to mention that Dan Strom is the best coach out there. I want to help all the sensitive parents on this forum.Now I understand why most DOC gets a headache from all these Loco parents.
                Everyone can see who is crying, who is sensitive…

Keep being a victim, a loser in the game of life.

Glory days, they’ll pass you by…

Comment

Deflect, deflect! I’m too stupid to carry the conversation so I will bring up something totally irrelevant. You know what “irrelevant” means don’t you? Look it up in the dictionary, you will see your picture.

Comment

Deflect, deflect! I’m too stupid to carry the conversation so I will bring up something totally irrelevant. You know what “irrelevant” means don’t you? Look it up in the dictionary, you will see your picture.
                    You must be crying.I got you baby

Comment

Everyone can see who is crying, who is sensitive…

Keep being a victim, a loser in the game of life.

Glory days, they’ll pass you by…
                      I'm sorry your kid was not good enough for Crossfire or the Sounders.Next year sweetheart.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3018980]Deflect, deflect! I’m too stupid to carry the conversation so I will bring up something totally irrelevant. You know what “irrelevant” means don’t you? Look it up in the dictionary, you will see your

I want you baby.strip for me hairy fatso

Comment

The only surprising result that I see is that the XF 10 A team tied the XF 09 ECNL2 team. That 2010 team is significantly better, and is one of the best 2010 teams in the country.

There are no ECNL R teams at u 13. XF got two teams. That’s it.

Comment

I'm sorry your kid was not good enough for Crossfire or the Sounders.Next year sweetheart.
                            Funny my kid is on crossfire.

Comment

Funny my kid is on crossfire.
                              Can I give you a hug

Comment

The only surprising result that I see is that the XF 10 A team tied the XF 09 ECNL2 team. That 2010 team is significantly better, and is one of the best 2010 teams in the country.

There are no ECNL R teams at u 13. XF got two teams. That’s it.
                                The XF 05 ECNL team lost to some club I've never heard of before.

folks are reading wayyy to much into early season tournament games. Coaches are seeing what their new players can do. getting down roster kids some playing time... Trying new things.. etc.

The XF tournament this weekend was basically an organized scrimmage - lots of XF vs. XF games we all paid for the privilege of seeing.

I was just happy there was a tournament and kids were playing in an almost normal summer Tourney.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X