Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did XF get 2 ECNL teams?

Looking at XF’s coaching list it appears that they have 2 teams playing ECNL from u13 up. Hadn’t seen an announcement that they got more teams but if there website is correct they did (not just at u15 and u17 like this year.

Bernie always gets his way😂

Put your reading glasses on, 2nd team is RECNL, regional, same as 5 other clubs in the area.

Comment

Hey Mr Magoo

Why don’t you go check their website for the coaching slate before you talk out of your ass.

Comment

My question is on the boys side by the way. The ECNL regional teams are also on there for u15 and above (like the other 5 clubs) but listed as that on top of the 2 ECNL teams. All of the XF teams show at U13 and above as ECNL 1 or 2.

None of the other Boys ECNL clubs have that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Put your reading glasses on, 2nd team is RECNL, regional, same as 5 other clubs in the area.
          The arrogance here is off the hook. I checked the Crossfire website and the original poster looks to be correct. Or they are false advertising which I highly doubt.

Comment

Check the standings, the XF 2nd teams are in no worse than 5th in any boys age group. The 3rd team would likely be competitive vs the bottom couple ECNL boys teams.

Comment

Check the standings, the XF 2nd teams are in no worse than 5th in any boys age group. The 3rd team would likely be competitive vs the bottom couple ECNL boys teams.
              They also beat the Crossfire first team for both U15 and U17

Comment

Did XF get 2 ECNL teams?

XF has 2 x ECNL Boys Teams in every age group U13-U19.

These Teams are ECNL 1 and ECNL 2.

The third Team will be renamed ECNL R (ECNL Regional).

The fourth and firth Teams will be renamed RCL 1 and RCL 2.

This is due to the ridiculous amount of talent they have at each age group on the boys side.

On the girls side - they continue to have 1 ECNL top Team, with 1 ECNL R (ECNL Regional) Team.

Get your facts straight.

Comment

My only point is that this is new for the upcoming year. They had two at U15 and U17 when DA went under. Not disputing at all whether they deserve it. I just didn’t see any sort of announcement that they got 2 teams going forward at every age group. Seems like something that they would advertise, no?

Comment

My only point is that this is new for the upcoming year. They had two at U15 and U17 when DA went under. Not disputing at all whether they deserve it. I just didn’t see any sort of announcement that they got 2 teams going forward at every age group. Seems like something that they would advertise, no?
                    Putting it on the front page of their website would be considered advertising, no?

Comment

Putting it on the front page of their website would be considered advertising, no?
                      On a moving board where they just list coaching assignments? If that’s advertising, they are doing a very poor job of it and XF doesn’t do a poor job at much, especially when it comes to this much. It’s a pretty big deal IMO as they are the only club in NW that has that.

Comment

On a moving board where they just list coaching assignments? If that’s advertising, they are doing a very poor job of it and XF doesn’t do a poor job at much, especially when it comes to this much. It’s a pretty big deal IMO as they are the only club in NW that has that.
                        Call Bernie: 425-821-1741

Let him know your concerns.

Comment

That’s actually funny. Well done.

I will take your answer that it is happening (which I think it should, by the way).

I love that the first responder called me blind (and they were dead wrong) and everyone else just beats around the bush without answering the question.

A “yes , XF got two teams next year bc they have two teams that will be competitive at every age group” could have been another way to answer but what is the fun in that I guess.

Comment

Since you seem to know so much about XF, do the kids on teams traveling this weekend to the Mayors Cup In Vegas not have to tryout next week or are they just not quarantining? I look forward to your snarky reply.

Comment

Since you seem to know so much about XF, do the kids on teams traveling this weekend to the Mayors Cup In Vegas not have to tryout next week or are they just not quarantining? I look forward to your snarky reply.
                              Obviously they made the ECNL 1 team.Tryouts are for the ECNL 2

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X