Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are clueless my friend. I know the actual prices of other local premier clubs, FSA is slightly more than some, and cheaper than others.
    Which clubs in the area is FSA cheaper than?

Comment

Which clubs in the area is FSA cheaper than?

What are we comparing? FSA old CT, NPL teams to standard EDP teams? Can’t really compare ECNL team costs to EDP team costs.

Comment

They are actually a little cheaper than other local clubs with zero facilities.
        If you are at FSA you aee a sucker and deserve what you get.

Comment

FSA season is over while CFC u14-17’s are all preparing for nationals. That’s an extra month of training and games. Again CFC is a better product and bang for your buck

Comment

FSA season is over while CFC u14-17’s are all preparing for nationals. That’s an extra month of training and games. Again CFC is a better product and bang for your buck
            Which teams? Boys or girls?

Comment

AJAX and CFC Valley are more than the FSA CT and NPL teams were and that didn’t include the price of the kits for Valley and AJAX.

Comment

But FSA is getting pounded by these teams.

Comment

FSA has 1 team going to nationals but they are in the Open CUP. Club is in last place in the entire country. They are an embarrassment. They should be in EDP and they would win there either. If they entered the state cup I bet the only win 1 if that. The CFC U15 regional league team made the Open CUP fir the ECNL nationals. FSA what say you ? Razor thin guy please speak hahaha

Comment

FSA has 1 team going to nationals but they are in the Open CUP. Club is in last place in the entire country. They are an embarrassment. They should be in EDP and they would win there either. If they entered the state cup I bet the only win 1 if that. The CFC U15 regional league team made the Open CUP fir the ECNL nationals. FSA what say you ? Razor thin guy please speak hahaha
                    They might get some wind in EDP but I assure you they would not win it .... Not even close. At any age.

Comment

FSA Has 1 Girls Team heading to Nationals
                      but they also have 3 Boys teams still playing
                      The U15s finished 3rd in the league and qualified
                      The U16s finished 2nd in the league and qualified
                      And the U18/19 team WON the league and qualified

But why aren't they promoting that?
                      Where are the stories on Social Media?
                      Pictures, updates, nothing!
                      How hard would it be to walk the 100 yards from the office down to the fields to get the story and share that with the club families?

It would help overall club buy-in
                      It would help with the younger teams to show them what is possible
                      It would help when attracting new and better players
                      It would help answer questions about team success

They have a full time staff, why can't they do this simple stuff

Comment

Because the hordes keep coming, so they don't care.

Hordes of boys anyway. Maybe.

Ever since the S+ days, West Hartford Premier/travel was the FSA boys feeder club. I just looked at the Connecticut Cup and see WH U12, U13, U14 are all in the finals - and one Farmington team and one Simsbury team. I have no clue how good these teams are - they probably all relatively suck and the good players are already at FSA.

But maybe not? A couple of my U-little daughter's CFC teammates double at WH travel and apparently the 2011 and 2012 teams there are super good according to their parents. Supposedly a bunch of them had offers to join CFC elite and FSA elite and turned them down. I find that hard to believe, and comes from kids talking, but this is TS so who cares.

Comment

Ever since the S+ days, West Hartford Premier/travel was the FSA boys feeder club. I just looked at the Connecticut Cup and see WH U12, U13, U14 are all in the finals - and one Farmington team and one Simsbury team. I have no clue how good these teams are - they probably all relatively suck and the good players are already at FSA.

But maybe not? A couple of my U-little daughter's CFC teammates double at WH travel and apparently the 2011 and 2012 teams there are super good according to their parents. Supposedly a bunch of them had offers to join CFC elite and FSA elite and turned them down. I find that hard to believe, and comes from kids talking, but this is TS so who cares.
                          Are we really talking about 2011 and 2012 teams?

Comment

I know that at least on the boy's side, I've seen ECNL boys playing for Farmington travel for state cup games.

Comment

FSA Has 1 Girls Team heading to Nationals
                              but they also have 3 Boys teams still playing
                              The U15s finished 3rd in the league and qualified
                              The U16s finished 2nd in the league and qualified
                              And the U18/19 team WON the league and qualified

But why aren't they promoting that?
                              Where are the stories on Social Media?
                              Pictures, updates, nothing!
                              How hard would it be to walk the 100 yards from the office down to the fields to get the story and share that with the club families?

It would help overall club buy-in
                              It would help with the younger teams to show them what is possible
                              It would help when attracting new and better players
                              It would help answer questions about team success

I just looked on Facebook, where 99% of these club parents are spending their time online.

Here is the difference:

FSA's last Facebook post was 5/13, over a month ago and it was promoting the home opener of their UWS Women's Team

CFC's last Facebook post was 2 hours ago, with a cool graphic of their U15 Girls team who won the league
                              They did something similar 2 days ago and then again the day before that

FSA have posted 0 times this month
                              CFC have posted 26 times this month

Which club is more active?
                              Which club is excited about what they are doing?
                              Which club is happy to celebrate their players?
                              Which club has done well to engage with their families?

It is so simple (and free) to create and foster a club atmosphere and make sure that families are proud to be a part of something bigger than themselves
                              One club is doing well - one club is failing - and this has nothing to do with wins or loses

Comment

Yes I will base my club decision on the number of Facebook posts as opposed to the coach

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X