Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Star NH- False Advertising

Just want to point out as we used to play for stars and they are so full of deceptive marketing and false promises. They just sent me an email tonight and I feel I need to vent. They are saying the teams listed below are NPL bound. Here is a breakdown showing their deceptive advertising. League 1 or 2 teams are basically recreation level. Championship teams can’t skip premiership level and jump to NPL. Only premiership teams have the opportunity to advance. Can someone please explain their false marketing and how these teams are NPL bound??

Girls 09- League 1 North team will finish 3rd.
    Girls 08- Mixed 07/08 team finishing last in League 1 North.
    Girls 07- Finished 4th out of 6 team in Championship Group.
    Girls 06- Finishing 5th, 6th or 7th out of 8 teams in Premiership Group.
    Girls 05 and 04- Won premiership group. So will move up.

Boys 07- Finished 1st out of 7 team in championship group. Will advance.
    Boys 06- Finished 2nd out of 8 team in championship group. Will advance.
    Boys 05- Finished 4th out of 8 teams in championship group.

Of course all of those groups will move up...most large clubs are actually moving out of the NEP. Stars will be one of the few clubs (NEFC) staying put so I guess all of their teams will be in the NPL...not much of an actual selling point

Comment

Maybe these teams would do better if they actually got to practice on more than a grass postage stamp divided among multiple different teams?

Comment

Would you expect anything less from TK? One, maybe 2 half decent teams. The rest are glorified Rec teams. Uses the ECNL model as a recurring tool, if any kids from southern NH were good enough for ECNL they would have already gone by now. They aren’t going via the NEP league 1 or championship north!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Would you expect anything less from TK? One, maybe 2 half decent teams. The rest are glorified Rec teams. Uses the ECNL model as a recurring tool, if any kids from southern NH were good enough for ECNL they would have already gone by now. They aren’t going via the NEP league 1 or championship north!!
          Now this could be true as Impact NOL is taking current npl teams so all divisions may shift upwards in name.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Now this could be true as Impact NOL is taking current npl teams so all divisions may shift upwards in name.

Classic shell game if I ever saw one.

Comment

Some parents have took the bait on the ECNL Name. Have fun still playing championship North with a pretty patch on your shirt.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X