Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would guess that GPS Offer more scholarships than any other club? So your point, if you dont have money you cant afford the club is the most ridiculous comment on here. You are an idiot, plain and simple!!
    How did tryouts look?

Comment

Everyone left. GPS is horrible.

Comment

Our daughter attended synergy tryouts. We were very disappointed that there were not enough girls for a team, we think it would have been the perfect fit! Staff was very honest in notifying​ us that it would not be fair to all involved or competitive to try & field a team. We have attended training sessions with them & feel the need to express our pleasure with all the staff with respect to not only the development aspect but also the social part. It was fun. It was educational & our daughter improved immensely with only one session. We are happy to be starting at another club but are convinced that without the help from all @Synergy, staff & existing girls included, that our girl may not be moving forward. There's always next year!

Comment

Our daughter attended synergy tryouts. We were very disappointed that there were not enough girls for a team, we think it would have been the perfect fit! Staff was very honest in notifying​ us that it would not be fair to all involved or competitive to try & field a team. We have attended training sessions with them & feel the need to express our pleasure with all the staff with respect to not only the development aspect but also the social part. It was fun. It was educational & our daughter improved immensely with only one session. We are happy to be starting at another club but are convinced that without the help from all @Synergy, staff & existing girls included, that our girl may not be moving forward. There's always next year!
          Out of curiosity, what age group?

Comment

LOL - have to call BS on this fake news BTDT level post

Comment

Out of curiosity, what age group?
              U11G...nice experience

Comment

Everyone left. GPS is horrible.
                Gps is a diluted, take anyone organization. Terrible on girls side

Comment

I'm sure some one asked this already but why would synergy join with GPS? In my opinion is either the owners what to make more money or they want to start to walk away from club soccer or which I don't think they were going broke and needed the financial help.

Comment

I'm sure some one asked this already but why would synergy join with GPS? In my opinion is either the owners what to make more money or they want to start to walk away from club soccer or which I don't think they were going broke and needed the financial help.
                    My best guess was they joined with GPS to get out of Maple/NPL

Comment

My best guess was they joined with GPS to get out of Maple/NPL
                      Sorry - typo meant to say to get out of Maple/NSL. (Not NPL)

Comment

Sorry - typo meant to say to get out of Maple/NSL. (Not NPL)
                        Surprised in that 6-minute window, someone didn't jump all up and down and then go off about GPS and quality etc. etc. .....

Comment

Surprised in that 6-minute window, someone didn't jump all up and down and then go off about GPS and quality etc. etc. .....
                          No one cares.

Comment

A year later, just heard Synergy owners calling it quits, not being taken over by GPS - teams & players searching for new homes.

Comment

A year later, just heard Synergy owners calling it quits, not being taken over by GPS - teams & players searching for new homes.
                              Lies we still have practices scheduled and nothing has happened stupid rumor mills

Comment

Cool, we enjoyed Synergy, although we had to sign with a different club due to thin age group #s. Looking forward to tryouts! We'll be visiting.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X