Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    BC 0 Merrimack College 0 in OT Good game.
    Maybe I am just new to college soccer...but, this seems crazy to me. Merrimack was recently a D2 school for mens soccer. They are a small school (3700 undergraduates) versus BC (9700). The game was at BC. The score may be 0-0 but this is a huge loss for BC in my mind.

Comment

BC 0 Merrimack College 0 in OT Good game.
      Pretty good debut season for Merrimack. Beat Northeastern and BU then ties BC and Harvard.

Comment

Pretty good debut season for Merrimack. Beat Northeastern and BU then ties BC and Harvard.
        Yes, I was pretty impressed with Merrimack. Solid team. Hope they can continue the pattern and become a strong MA based D1 team. Too bad they can't be in the finals of their conference due to NCAA rules. They would have had a very good chance of winning the conference.

Comment

Yes, I was pretty impressed with Merrimack. Solid team. Hope they can continue the pattern and become a strong MA based D1 team. Too bad they can't be in the finals of their conference due to NCAA rules. They would have had a very good chance of winning the conference.
          Such stupid rule. UMass Lowell had to wait as well to enter tournament. Won the conference one year and could not participate. Beyond stupid.

Comment

Hc 1 bu 0

Comment

Hc 1 bu 0
              Oh my! There is someone deeper in the cellar than HC.

Comment

BC upsets Wake Forest 2-1. Nice win for BC.

Comment

Yale 3 Harvard 1

Watched the game online. Possibly the worst commentators ever. One guy you couldn’t understand. The other was clueless.

Harvard could be the worst D1 men’s team in New England.

Comment

Yale 3 Harvard 1

Watched the game online. Possibly the worst commentators ever. One guy you couldn’t understand. The other was clueless.

I think they tied BU. Joint owners.

Comment

Yale 3 Harvard 1

Nah that would be BU followed by HC

Comment

Nah that would be BU followed by HC
                        And which college, exactly, did you play for?

Comment

And which college, exactly, did you play for?
                          Only qualification necessary is having at least one working eye. I saw BU play BC and Lowell. They are a bad team and attacking those making the point won't help them get better any time soon.

Comment

Only qualification necessary is having at least one working eye. I saw BU play BC and Lowell. They are a bad team and attacking those making the point won't help them get better any time soon.
                            Only acceptable answer is D1. Esp if you are critiquing D1 teams. BC beat Wake and tied Merrimack....in the same week. Anyone who knows anything about D1 men’s soccer knows it is very tight across the board. Some benefit and some do not. Why don’t you lace them up and get out there...

Comment

Only acceptable answer is D1. Esp if you are critiquing D1 teams. BC beat Wake and tied Merrimack....in the same week. Anyone who knows anything about D1 men’s soccer knows it is very tight across the board. Some benefit and some do not. Why don’t you lace them up and get out there...
                              Let's all sing Kumbaya everybody's equal and everybody gets a trophy. Nope. There are some bad teams. BU happens to be one of them this year. Nothing personal. Sorry I triggered you but there is good and bad in life. BU happens to be one of the bad this year. UNH and Providence would be the good in the area. Hey, I'm a fan of Lowell and they stink this year too.

Comment

Wake is awful this year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X