Monster weekend for Weston GDA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2005 parents get along they are always welcoming all the guest players and their families. 1st game of the season and already using guest players and they still lost 3-2. They went from a strong defense to an ok defense that got handled by a good offense.

Comment

Any more scores ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The 2005 parents get along they are always welcoming all the guest players and their families. 1st game of the season and already using guest players and they still lost 3-2. They went from a strong defense to an ok defense that got handled by a good offense.
        Easy there Pablo. This 2005 group has one of the worst set of parents in the state. They all talk behind each other’s backs and are disliked by all opposing parents. I will agree with you. Their defense is just so so. Good mids. Decent forwards.

Comment

Any more scores ?
          Weston won’t win more than 2 games all weekend.

Comment

So, you don’t think they win any games tomorrow?

I’d take that bet all day.

Comment

What are the results for all age groups

Comment

2004 lost 3-1 2005 Lost 3-2 2006 Won 3-1

2004 looked way better than last year their mids and forwards looked real good

2005 there forwards were ok the mids were strong the defense sucked on the right side the left was strong the little left back was really good

2006 the whole team was good no drop of level when subs came in the forward 55 and mid 11 real good players

Comment

03 won 3-1 dominated

02/01 lost 1-0 very close and competitive

Comment

So, you don’t think they win any games tomorrow?

I’d take that bet all day.
                    Maybe not a great bet.

Charolette didn’t play any games today cause USA cancelled...I guess because of the storm?

So, they are at home, no traveling and fresh legs, no games today.

Comment

Maybe not a great bet.

Charolette didn’t play any games today cause USA cancelled...I guess because of the storm?

So, they are at home, no traveling and fresh legs, no games today.
                      Brilliant Einstein!! Were you the guy that said they wouldn’t win more then 2 games all weekend ? Lmao

Comment

Brilliant Einstein!! Were you the guy that said they wouldn’t win more then 2 games all weekend ? Lmao
                        No. I’m not the same poster. I was just pointing out that Weston has much tougher ask then Charlotte. They are traveling a long way and played 90 minutes 24 hours before while Charolette has not. Plus Charlotte is a strong club.

I wasn’t trying to attack Weston.

Comment

Hearing the 2005 team parents are not getting along. True?
                          What’s funny about this is...who cares if the parents get along?

It’s not a damn social club. Drop you kid at practice. Make sure they show up on time for the games, and sit quietly and watch. That’s the parents role. Period.

Comment

It’s not a damn social club. Drop you kid at practice. Make sure they show up on time for the games, and sit quietly and watch. That’s the parents role. Period.
                            In a perfect world....

Comment

It creates a toxic environment that eventually spills over to the team if you aren’t careful. Don’t be so blind and think it doesn’t matter.

Comment

You are loser and wrong as usual.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X