X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah barely LOL
    It used to be nonstop chest bumping from Scruffy. Now his team can barely beat susa and it's radio silent. They cannot score goals like they were. #Sorrybutnotsorry

Comment

It used to be nonstop chest bumping from Scruffy. Now his team can barely beat susa and it's radio silent. They cannot score goals like they were. #Sorrybutnotsorry
      You don't hear them because they are all too busy secretly planning their exit strategy. #Barcaexodus

Comment

You don't hear them because they are all too busy secretly planning their exit strategy. #Barcaexodus
        They are too invested into it. Not happening.
        Think they realized that they can get poached like they have to other teams
        #Truthhurts

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

#Truthhurts
          that is a funny/bs statement considering susa is flooding botn with tryouts and openings for the spring season like a 2nd rate town team!!!!!!!!...how pathetic!!!
          #Truthhurts

Comment

#Truthhurts
            I wasn't talking about the club's exit strategy, I was referring to their players. It's going to be an interesting winter, Barca doesn't train to heavy so lots of its players, especially the better ones, are going to be sprinkled across LI doing supplementals. Those supplemental coaches are going to be promising those players the moon if they move. Many Barca parents, considering the climate of uncertainty, may entertain it now.

Comment

I wasn't talking about the club's exit strategy, I was referring to their players. It's going to be an interesting winter, Barca doesn't train to heavy so lots of its players, especially the better ones, are going to be sprinkled across LI doing supplementals. Those supplemental coaches are going to be promising those players the moon if they move. Many Barca parents, considering the climate of uncertainty, may entertain it now.

your "speculation" has as much substance as a lung fulled party balloon...completely baseless.

Comment

that is a funny/bs statement considering susa is flooding botn with tryouts and openings for the spring season like a 2nd rate town team!!!!!!!!...how pathetic!!!
                #Truthhurts
                The statement meant that Barca is/already getting poached for better opportunities. #ThatsALL Nothing to do with SUSA postings.
                Maybe Barca parents will see that SUSA isn't that far behind on the boys side as they thought. Both club tuition is ridiculous.

Comment

The statement meant that Barca is/already getting poached for better opportunities. #ThatsALL Nothing to do with SUSA postings.
                  Maybe Barca parents will see that SUSA isn't that far behind on the boys side as they thought. Both club tuition is ridiculous.
                  07 boys lost to SUSA FYI

Comment

07 boys lost to SUSA FYI
                    is that the only loss to susa?

Comment

is that the only loss to susa?
                      only 2 teams (age groups) facing each other in EDP

Comment

Clearly NYCFC thinks he is a big deal. The 06 team realized how big of a deal he is now that they have to win without him.
                        c'mon, you cannot be serious. give him a contract already or send him to England to trial with Man City.

Comment

c'mon, you cannot be serious. give him a contract already or send him to England to trial with Man City.
                          He may. He was asked come down to national team training. Kid is very good.

Comment

He may. He was asked come down to national team training. Kid is very good.
                            ??? i have seen him play, he is good but one dimensional. needs more to be GREAT.

you just don't get an invite to 'national' team training. i say again, c'mon you cannot be serious.

Comment

??? i have seen him play, he is good but one dimensional. needs more to be GREAT.

you just don't get an invite to 'national' team training. i say again, c'mon you cannot be serious.
                              so how else would a player be asked genius ?

Comment

so how else would a player be asked genius ?
                                national team scouts don't just show up to a nycfc U14/ 15 game, Mr. Smart. don't waste my time. i say again,,, c'mon, let it go.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X