Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The MD teams

4w - 0t - 0l
      The MA teams

3w -0t - 2l

Comment

New deflection tactic.

Think I know which one of BB’s buddies is doing this, I mean really who could be bothered to look up all these scores - only someone desperate to change the direction of the thread.

Go ahead and list all of the records of DA vs ECNL teams - doesn’t change the fact this team while talented is a mess, with practicing 1.5 times a week, never getting full participation due to the fact days, times and, locations of practice constantly being changed, with a parent coach who’s daughter is the nucleus and on and on. Club leadership needs to do something before the team sinks.

Also let’s add the fact that last year Bucks lost almost all of their games against the North division of the ECNL Northeast Conference.

It doesn’t really matter whether a team is DA or ECNL if they are poorly run they will do poorly. It’s really pretty simple. And right now Bucks is poorly run.

Comment

New deflection tactic.

Think I know which one of BB’s buddies is doing this, I mean really who could be bothered to look up all these scores - only someone desperate to change the direction of the thread.

Go ahead and list all of the records of DA vs ECNL teams - doesn’t change the fact this team while talented is a mess, with practicing 1.5 times a week, never getting full participation due to the fact days, times and, locations of practice constantly being changed, with a parent coach who’s daughter is the nucleus and on and on. Club leadership needs to do something before the team sinks.

Also let’s add the fact that last year Bucks lost almost all of their games against the North division of the ECNL Northeast Conference.

It doesn’t really matter whether a team is DA or ECNL if they are poorly run they will do poorly. It’s really pretty simple. And right now Bucks is poorly run.
          But you have wrote this a million times on here. Literally the same sentences. Maybe people have heard this and are moving on and talking about other new things? That never crossed your mind?

Comment

But you have wrote this a million times on here. Literally the same sentences. Maybe people have heard this and are moving on and talking about other new things? That never crossed your mind?
            It sure did cross my mind along with the fact that maybe someone is trying to bury what was written so people wouldn’t read it.

Nothing wrong with a discussion of DA vs ECNL - just start a separate thread if that’s what you really want to talk about.

Not trying to be mean.

Comment

It sure did cross my mind along with the fact that maybe someone is trying to bury what was written so people wouldn’t read it.

Nothing wrong with a discussion of DA vs ECNL - just start a separate thread if that’s what you really want to talk about.

Not trying to be mean.
              I am not trying to be mean either. What is written on here doesn’t matter and isn’t going to translate to any changes as I think you are trying to achieve. Anonymous banter is never going to be taken seriously by clubs. If you have a real issue take it to the club but don’t do it anonymously.

This thread was started 8 months ago - has there been any changes because of this thread?

Comment

I am not trying to be mean either. What is written on here doesn’t matter and isn’t going to translate to any changes as I think you are trying to achieve. Anonymous banter is never going to be taken seriously by clubs. If you have a real issue take it to the club but don’t do it anonymously.

This thread was started 8 months ago - has there been any changes because of this thread?
                I actually completely agree with you.

People would go to the club if this were any other team. The problem is BB is on the board and buddies with DM and CF. There is no way any complaint, or concern would be handled confidentiality and then your kid suffers. I wish it were different.

I and others want this team to succeed- as has been said a million times they really are talented. If you look at the big picture the writing is on the wall - that they won’t progress if changes aren’t made. The product this team/club is selling is not going to attract new talent. If existing players get hurt or leave then what becomes of the team? They will start to limp along like many other bucks teams. And all of sudden when the team starts to lose all the time, has to travel hours to have their butts kicked, play games with little to no subs, it’s not going to be fun for our kids anymore. It’s happened to many bucks teams in the past, I really hope it doesn’t happen to these girls.

Comment

New deflection tactic.

This is a solid post. Facts seem to be getting in the way their agenda.

Comment

I actually completely agree with you.

People would go to the club if this were any other team. The problem is BB is on the board and buddies with DM and CF. There is no way any complaint, or concern would be handled confidentiality and then your kid suffers. I wish it were different.

I and others want this team to succeed- as has been said a million times they really are talented. If you look at the big picture the writing is on the wall - that they won’t progress if changes aren’t made. The product this team/club is selling is not going to attract new talent. If existing players get hurt or leave then what becomes of the team? They will start to limp along like many other bucks teams. And all of sudden when the team starts to lose all the time, has to travel hours to have their butts kicked, play games with little to no subs, it’s not going to be fun for our kids anymore. It’s happened to many bucks teams in the past, I really hope it doesn’t happen to these girls.
                    I think you are turning it into a joke though with your daily posts saying the same thing which then allows trolls to play around and distort it. By all means continue to post. But it seems counterproductive.

Comment

Change doesn’t always happen overnight. As another poster mentioned, this particular situation is complicated because of BB’s involvement with this team and his role as a Board member and friend of DM and CF. I would submit to you that change is in the works. If one person reads something on here and has his or her eyes opened to something that changes their view on the issues, then that is a form of change. And yes, there are parents on this team that have had their eyes opened to certain things and are now seeing things differently. Also, parents on several other local teams know about this team’s issues and have purposed either stayed away from this team or have gone elsewhere. You saw this when very few people showed up for tryouts. So yes change is happening. It may be slower than people want, but eventually there will be a tipping point and the club will have very little choice but to act. We might not be there yet, but we will at some point.

Comment

Change doesn’t always happen overnight. As another poster mentioned, this particular situation is complicated because of BB’s involvement with this team and his role as a Board member and friend of DM and CF. I would submit to you that change is in the works. If one person reads something on here and has his or her eyes opened to something that changes their view on the issues, then that is a form of change. And yes, there are parents on this team that have had their eyes opened to certain things and are now seeing things differently. Also, parents on several other local teams know about this team’s issues and have purposed either stayed away from this team or have gone elsewhere. You saw this when very few people showed up for tryouts. So yes change is happening. It may be slower than people want, but eventually there will be a tipping point and the club will have very little choice but to act. We might not be there yet, but we will at some point.
                        Yes I agree change may happen with the parents meaning if they are not happy they may leave. That’s obvious and happens with all teams. And yes maybe years from now change may occur at bucks, delco, Pda, etc.

Nothing groundbreaking and it won’t be because of TS posts. That’s for sure.

I disagree with local teams staying away. You must not know crazy soccer parents that well. If this team (or any team) starts winning (big games/tourneys) wacky parents will want their kid to join that club regardless. It happens every year.

Comment

The purpose of showing the results was to use facts to dispell the myth that NE ECNL is far superior than the corresponding DA conference. Why is it important on this thread? Because someone said the exact opposite in this thread while defending FC Bucks and their business practices.

Write a letter to the club president and exec dir. detailing your issues. They can deny knowing about this site but they won't be able to deny it if you put it in writing.

Comment

The purpose of showing the results was to use facts to dispell the myth that NE ECNL is far superior than the corresponding DA conference. Why is it important on this thread? Because someone said the exact opposite in this thread while defending FC Bucks and their business practices.

Write a letter to the club president and exec dir. detailing your issues. They can deny knowing about this site but they won't be able to deny it if you put it in writing.
                            That would require a backbone. These 1 or 2 parents left complaining daily are more interested in just complaining for the sake of complaining (it seems) since they just post the same exact complaints every day knowing that it doesn’t do anything. I guess just for entertainment purposes? Who knows.

Comment

Yes I agree change may happen with the parents meaning if they are not happy they may leave. That’s obvious and happens with all teams. And yes maybe years from now change may occur at bucks, delco, Pda, etc.

I disagree with local teams staying away. You must not know crazy soccer parents that well. If this team (or any team) starts winning (big games/tourneys) wacky parents will want their kid to join that club regardless. It happens every year.
                              Dont be so sure about that. This team did fairly well last year, yet barely anyone showed up for tryouts. I personally am aware of at least a half dozen top players at other local clubs, who are either currently ECNL or desire ECNL, who are a good geographic fit for this team, but are staying away and hoping the club steps in and makes serious changes. Think about it - if your kid happens to play the same position as the dad coach's kid, are you really going to look at this team knowing your own kid would have an unfair disadvantage because of his presence.

Comment

You are right parents will leave when they are not happy and that is one kind of change. You are also right that some parents only care about putting their kids on a winning team. But the key word is WINNING. What happens when unhappy parents/players leave and no new parents/players come if the team isn’t winning (which I hope they do win)?

I also know of several talented kids that didn’t try out last year because of the situation at Bucks. They decided to stay on their current team or went to another ECNL team. The ones that stayed on their current team decided to wait another year to see which club situation (bucks or delco) got better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X