STA DA ID sessions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His teams aren’t nearly as loyal as some assume....

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      SC going to MFA.
      Wrong again

Stop making stuff up

Comment

Good riddance. Those parents are delusional. Cryer has brainwashed them. No one was happy when they came and glad to see them leave
        You are one of those type of parents I see.

Sc teams became the A team and your daughters team became the b team so you are bitter. Instead of being bitter have your daughter train more do she can really get on an A team.

Comment

His teams aren’t nearly as loyal as some assume....

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
          How did he fool them

05 was top team in division in Da
          07 win state cup
          08 list state cup in finals

He really pulled the wool over their eyes.

Sometimes some of you people have no clue. Sorry he didn’t want your daughter

Comment

i was under impression that 05 and 07 followed him from stallions. But, that was just something I heard (don't have kids in this age group), I wasn't aware of 08 cult.
            All 3 followed him

Entire teams. All Very successful. He knows how to make players better. Needs to be calmer

Comment

You are one of those type of parents I see.

Sc teams became the A team and your daughters team became the b team so you are bitter. Instead of being bitter have your daughter train more do she can really get on an A team.
              Haha. And you’re bitter because you have to hop in the car again to follow a coach around North Jersey for the privilege of having him verbally abuse your daughter.

Comment

Haha. And you’re bitter because you have to hop in the car again to follow a coach around North Jersey for the privilege of having him verbally abuse your daughter.
                Haha

My daughter doesn’t play for him.

But I see you didnt dent my comment

Go back to being on the team with high press, kick and run with Tim and Kelly. While your daughter learns nothing.

Soon you can tell
                Everyone how you chose not to be on the DA team
                After she’s not chosen 😂

Comment

B team player because she has a b team father

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

Comment

Haha

My daughter doesn’t play for him.

But I see you didnt dent my comment

Go back to being on the team with high press, kick and run with Tim and Kelly. While your daughter learns nothing.

Soon you can tell
                    Everyone how you chose not to be on the DA team
                    After she’s not chosen 😂

Got it.

You’re Shaun.

Comment

I would not be surprised to see quite a few follow him wherever he goes, MFA, CSA or back to NJ stallions.

Comment

How did he fool them

05 was top team in division in Da
                        07 win state cup
                        08 list state cup in finals

He really pulled the wool over their eyes.

Sometimes some of you people have no clue. Sorry he didn’t want your daughter

05 Team very good. No question. All Cryers doing and they will follow him
                        07 Very good Team. Danny Agame's team. Parents hate Cryer. Its anyone's guess if anyone follows him
                        08 Team Cryers Team. Have you ever seen them play? Not very good and their record shows it but the parents are brainwashed into thinking Cryer is a god and they will follow him

and for the record over the years Cryer has developed many good players that didn't follow him because he is a nut job

Comment

Got it.

You’re Shaun.
                          Wrong again

He’s English and would write much differently

I’m your worst nightmare because I know exactly what you are. Wanna be and complainer

Comment

I would not be surprised to see quite a few follow him wherever he goes, MFA, CSA or back to NJ stallions.
                            I thought the whole point of leaving stallions was that he kept bleeding players to ECNL and GDA clubs. It’s a bad scar.

Comment

Wrong again

He’s English and would write much differently

I’m your worst nightmare because I know exactly what you are. Wanna be and complainer
                              So you’re not Shaun and your daughter doesn’t play for him yet you attack others who say something negative about him. Doesn’t make too much sense but you do you.

Worst nightmare? Hardly.

What you are is a person with misplaced priorities and distorted values.

Comment

Amazes me that any parent is willing to put up with what Cryer does and has done for years. The way he talk to some of the kids is unacceptable. Dont really care what he does as a coach. Shows the power of youth sports. Parents rationalize away his behavior and call it passion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X