X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess their ego's needed to be stroked. Amazing how the board is taking all the credit. How about the office staff, coaches, Nash and team admins?
    Whenever my kids would tell me how good they have been I would get concerned about what they have been up to.

Comment

Thank god for the board and all they do. They pulled this all together for the club and community. So glad they were able to get the kids playing again and giving them an opportunity to do something other than sitting on their phones.
      Whatever you say Tim

Comment

Another team on the break of folding under MN. When will this stop?

Comment

Which team?

Comment

Teams fall apart for many reasons. Unrealistic parents, players lose interest, bad coaching, not enough talent, placed on wrong bracket not to mention the cost especially with the pandemic still going on.

Comment

Teams fall apart for many reasons. Unrealistic parents, players lose interest, bad coaching, not enough talent, placed on wrong bracket not to mention the cost especially with the pandemic still going on.
              What do you expect from a club that can't even update their website? Have teams and coaches that are no longer with the club. Missing info on current teams as well.

Comment

What do you expect from a club that can't even update their website? Have teams and coaches that are no longer with the club. Missing info on current teams as well.
                They obviously don't care what you think.

Comment

You are obsessed with this club and their website. You are like an autistic webmaster. Let it go, life is too short.

Comment

***? Obsessed? It is the first time I posted about the website. Don't trivialize Autism with stupid insults like that.

Comment

That all falls under the DOC leadership

Comment

That all falls under the DOC leadership
                        From what I hear the DOC’s hands are tied. The board doesn’t let him do his job to the fullest and always getting in the way.

Comment

From what I hear the DOC’s hands are tied. The board doesn’t let him do his job to the fullest and always getting in the way.
                          How so and from what source?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2928840]How so and from what source?[/QUOTE

Not just one person.

Comment

I hear a lot of rumors and stories around the community. What happened with the old board?

Comment

I hear a lot of rumors and stories around the community. What happened with the old board?
                                What stories? Do tell.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X