X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see they won there first two EDP games what seems to be the problem?
    Somebody's kid got cut.

Comment

I see they won there first two EDP games what seems to be the problem?
      A, what's that prove, and b) not for long. Wheels coming off. Kids in all age groups hating the merger. Same issues that plagued Atletico a few years ago when that club fell apart are now plaguing this one.

Comment

A, what's that prove, and b) not for long. Wheels coming off. Kids in all age groups hating the merger. Same issues that plagued Atletico a few years ago when that club fell apart are now plaguing this one.
        You keep making blanket statements without backing them up with facts. What teams have left? Where did they go?

Comment

You keep making blanket statements without backing them up with facts. What teams have left? Where did they go?
          Here’s a statement, you tell me how come more and more kids are leaving every season? And don’t say the “A” team and the kid didn’t make it crap. Seeing a lot of Kids showing up at your neighboring club.
          Maybe a positive change with your DOC would help retain some and you would have a positive view from you families in the community.

Comment

Here’s a statement, you tell me how come more and more kids are leaving every season? And don’t say the “A” team and the kid didn’t make it crap. Seeing a lot of Kids showing up at your neighboring club.
            Maybe a positive change with your DOC would help retain some and you would have a positive view from you families in the community.
            here is a statement. YOU live in a bubble. every club, every season every year has kids leave and go to other clubs (and new people sign up to the same clubs). This is common and does not mean anything. All you see is what surrounds your little world.

Comment

here is a statement. YOU live in a bubble. every club, every season every year has kids leave and go to other clubs (and new people sign up to the same clubs). This is common and does not mean anything. All you see is what surrounds your little world.
              Maybe you should set out of the bubble your in. Then you can address the issue of the DOC. Smooth how you deflected off of the statement and switched the subject.

Comment

Maybe you should set out of the bubble your in. Then you can address the issue of the DOC. Smooth how you deflected off of the statement and switched the subject.
                Your the one deflecting by not answering what teams left and where did they go?

Comment

Seems like this guy is living rent free in your head.

Comment

Your the one deflecting by not answering what teams left and where did they go?
                    Everyone's experience can differ. My 2 kids got new coaches this year and both are fantastic. Nash hired them so he must get the credit for that.

Comment

Everyone's experience can differ. My 2 kids got new coaches this year and both are fantastic. Nash hired them so he must get the credit for that.
                      no credit

Comment

no credit
                        obviously it is your kids that are not happy...wetnurse them much? coddling them much? i take it you have never told them to "suck it up"? oh my poor babies!!!

Comment

no credit
                          Not the original poster. Seems a little petty and unfair to hammer him for things he gets wrong and not give him credit for things he gets right.

Comment

obviously it is your kids that are not happy...wetnurse them much? coddling them much? i take it you have never told them to "suck it up"? oh my poor babies!!!
                            Probably another parent that thinks if the wear soccer gear on the sidelines it somehow makes them an expert. Yelling "Kick it", "Send it" or screaming for offsides when they are not kind of gives them away.

Comment

no credit
                              Just hate

Comment

Not the original poster. Seems a little petty and unfair to hammer him for things he gets wrong and not give him credit for things he gets right.
                                Ah - he just hammers himself

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X