Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocys 2005 girls ecnl team

What do you guys and gals know about this team? Any chance there might be openings next year?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you guys and gals know about this team? Any chance there might be openings next year?
    I’m guessing there will be plenty. I do not think any of our girls have progressed this season and several will head to FKK. Other than Sunday, we haven’t won a match since September. Have at it.

Comment

I’m guessing there will be plenty. I do not think any of our girls have progressed this season and several will head to FKK. Other than Sunday, we haven’t won a match since September. Have at it.
      But coach is developing them!

Comment

But coach is developing them!
        Just absolutely awful. We were warned by the 04 parents last year.. should have listened.

Comment

Every year you hear some girls moving to FKK. But reality is they will stay at city.

Comment

Every year you hear some girls moving to FKK. But reality is they will stay at city.
            Because they cannot make FKK top teams.

Comment

How the once might ocys has fallen

Comment

How the once might ocys has fallen
                lol Trust us, there will be lots of openings. We are out of here.

Comment

You can have my dd spot. Enjoy.

Comment

You can have my dd spot. Enjoy.
                    The good news is there is a ton of talent at the NPL team to replace the dumb asses leaving for "greener pastures"...

Comment

Are they really leaving??

Comment

Rumor has it there are several girls heading to tryout at OCYS from FKK. Hmm... sounds like spring should be interesting...

Comment

Rumor has it there are several girls heading to tryout at OCYS from FKK. Hmm... sounds like spring should be interesting...
                          Fkk second team going to ocys ecnl and ocys ecnl spreading all over Florida. Big loss for ocys

Comment

So fkk's npl team is gonna leave JA for the dumpster fire at city???

Comment

The good news is there is a ton of talent at the NPL team to replace the dumb asses leaving for "greener pastures"...
                              I'm sure they are nice girls, but you are literally last in the NPL. 0-10. 1 GF, 46 GA. You could not be worse. You really think there's a ton of talent that can play with ECNL competition for five minutes?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X