Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Pines is dead, blame the president, no one else!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next year? what about next month when tryouts start moron
    Thats what you are going to attack. thats why wpu sucks, beause of people like you. There, i misspelled because. attack me for that, instead of trying to fix the club

Comment

Originally posted by chapato View Post
      Remove 98% of the coaches

You cant get rid of most of the coaches in one year, but you can get rid of the biggest problems, hire young eager staff, and lead them, then next year you get rid of those that don't climb on board. They don't need that much staff with the registration numbers dwindling.

Comment

Thats what you are going to attack. thats why wpu sucks, beause of people like you. There, i misspelled because. attack me for that, instead of trying to fix the club
        I left WPU and don't plan to go to miramar because of people like you and BT

Comment

You cant get rid of most of the coaches in one year, but you can get rid of the biggest problems, hire young eager staff, and lead them, then next year you get rid of those that don't climb on board. They don't need that much staff with the registration numbers dwindling.
          Weston has their arms open to all you West Pines players. Don't worry if we have to create two more tiers and name them other colors to fit you all in don't worry. By the way fees will go up this season.

We will be taking all of WPU players that way our girls DA don't have to pay so much. Please no checks!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X