WPU what’s going on?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd is the new soccer becky. But, he has no idea what im talking about, because hes 1000 years old.

Comment

Hearing every WPU has decided to stay. They love the drama.

Comment

english please

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          english please
          Como? Talk to BT. He speaks English.

Comment

This club is absolutely crazy. The parents are crazy. The kids are decent (most of them) but we as parents have really gone crazy. Reading this thread - why would anyone want to join our club???

Comment

1. not the same person
              2. im not being racist at all.

I am a latino jewish person myself. and my wife is jamaican, so i get a pass from all accusations.

besides using race or religion to identify a person is not racist if nothing negative is said about said race or religion.

sorry todd. west pines dont want you bruh.
              There were previous racist comments. Your comments categorized coaches in groups of race and religion. You encourage racist people to follow up on your comments. This is youth soccer and your hatred is disgusting.

Comment

There were previous racist comments. Your comments categorized coaches in groups of race and religion. You encourage racist people to follow up on your comments. This is youth soccer and your hatred is disgusting.
                I agree with this. Disgusting what people will say on here. What does race or religion have to do with anything soccer related? I also hope the moderators look into who wrote this.

Comment

I agree with this. Disgusting what people will say on here. What does race or religion have to do with anything soccer related? I also hope the moderators look into who wrote this.
                  I can't believe some people have so much hate inside them.

Comment

Todd, they know if its you posting three times in a row bro

Comment

What is wrong with you?

Comment

lets change the topic. how many players will west pines lose this year

Comment

15-20% in my guestimate

Comment

15-20% in my guestimate
                            50-60%. Alot of players 2008 -2004 looking to jump ship and waiting tryouts.

Comment

if they lose 25% or more, its a wrap over there

Comment

if they lose 25% or more, its a wrap over there
                                Its going to be a wrap, last season they lost the better players, whoever stayed another year let things be, now the writing on the wall is clear, there is nothing left.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X