Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W04da

Directors son starts and plays every min of every game. Everyone is complaining but the truth is the kid has mad skills. Ziggy stardust ⭐️

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Directors son starts and plays every min of every game. Everyone is complaining but the truth is the kid has mad skills. Ziggy stardust ⭐️
    kid has vision, and steps on the ball. Isn't always playing so direct like the rest of the team. He has a brain in his head, and I will take that over the kid that tries to dribble everybody. Problem is you cant see the brain.

Comment

I watched the boy play. His dad is really little and I think the boy will be the same. He has no touch is slow talks back to the coach. Of course he is smart but I think that will help with school a lot more then soccer. Soccer might not be the right sport for this kid. I think he is more suited to bowling or 🥌

Comment

I watched the boy play. His dad is really little and I think the boy will be the same. He has no touch is slow talks back to the coach. Of course he is smart but I think that will help with school a lot more then soccer. Soccer might not be the right sport for this kid. I think he is more suited to bowling or 🥌
        jealous much

Comment

Dear mom

Not jealous at all. I’m just big about fairness. The situation with the coach director mom and son is uncomfortable.

Comment

Not jealous at all. I’m just big about fairness. The situation with the coach director mom and son is uncomfortable.
            True dat

Comment

Nxt year it will be more comfortable when the ⭐️ is selected by pastora for MLS. The captains badge is already being fitted.

Comment

Nxt year it will be more comfortable when the ⭐️ is selected by pastora for MLS. The captains badge is already being fitted.
                you all have no clue! Don't be so jealous embrace it encourage the boy be a team, much healthier. FYI he's not going to MLS Miami

Comment

liberal

Comment

uncomfortable for them as well

Comment

you all have no clue! Don't be so jealous embrace it encourage the boy be a team, much healthier. FYI he's not going to MLS Miami
                      No clue? Lol😎 , people dont mind having the kid in the team but earn your spot on the field just like everyone else.

Comment

No clue? Lol😎 , people dont mind having the kid in the team but earn your spot on the field just like everyone else.
                        i get it, your kid doesnt get to play as much and its frustrating so pick on the directors kid. Your seeing things differently thats all. My kid played in europe at an academy, we now live here. He doesnt play much here, he was top player in Holland for his team. Its frustrating, but the style here is so different he doesnt fit. We are all heart broken.

Comment

What a joke you are all delusional

Comment

Ok Amilcar. we believe you

Comment

The big test is next year. 03/04 team should have only the best 04. If this kid makes the team, you know the president rules above doc and it is a joke. Watch the games, the kid is lost and wouldn't even make the white team. Last year, a lot of good 03's got sent to preacademy. we shall see

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X