wellington coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      try royal palm beach strikers
      very good 2009 boys team { 30 wins}lost 6}tie 3 ]
      good u 12s boys team
      all the other teams are ok there.

wellington coach.
      2009 players is this person for real, they haven't even hit puberty. Talk to us when they are U13 and above. Too many here worry about u12 and below. Real soccer starts at U13, before that a lot are trophy hunting and thinking their little mias and messi's are the best by winning meaningless trophies and awards.

Comment

I forgot J Petrov for girls-u16 is strong and recruiting well. good coaching to. for tat year,i would pick them over boca da
        Sure, petrov is good if you like playing in D4 level tournaments to pick up points, coaches being arrested in a sting, and parents who think their shat don't smell.

Comment

try royal palm beach strikers
          very good 2009 boys team { 30 wins}lost 6}tie 3 ]
          good u 12s boys team
          all the other teams are ok there.

wellington coach.
          Thanks Boyd we will check them out

Comment

I agree! It would be wise for you to consider PBG Predators for next year. Great leadership, coaches, players, families and soon they will have the best facility in all of south Florida. I suggest you do your homework, watch some training sessions before tryouts and
            to see how PBG stacks up, you will not be disappointed. Innovative training that is second to no south Florida club. They will be more than happy to show you around and answer any questions about the program you may have. Very transparent, unlike most clubs. Cannot say enough positive things about PBG Predators.
            Except that their director of coaching is a billboard troll and close his own propaganda to entice children to drink his lemonade. Adam nice post but ur gig is up. You are unbelievable. Go back to selling used cars and used soccer uniforms.

Comment

You are jealous your child is not skilled enough to make PBG white team my friend!
              You are so transparent!
              Ooooh so cool you paid Adam so ur kid could be on the white team. Hey Adam your own coaches think your teams suck.

Comment

huh?

Sure, petrov is good if you like playing in D4 level tournaments to pick up points, coaches being arrested in a sting, and parents who think their shat don't smell.
                Everything you just said is a bunch of garbage! This just re-enforces that most of the posters on this forum are idiots with nothing better to do. Petrov always wants to play in the top brackets, his giant ego, won't settle for anything less. Also, he only has 3 coaches on staff, for 5 teams, and unless I'm missing something, none of them have ever been arrested. As far as the parents, they don't seem any different than parents at any other clubs. If you're going to hate, hate honestly.

Comment

Everything you just said is a bunch of garbage! This just re-enforces that most of the posters on this forum are idiots with nothing better to do. Petrov always wants to play in the top brackets, his giant ego, won't settle for anything less. Also, he only has 3 coaches on staff, for 5 teams, and unless I'm missing something, none of them have ever been arrested. As far as the parents, they don't seem any different than parents at any other clubs. If you're going to hate, hate honestly.
                  You don’t read the newspaper do you. Or watch the news.

Comment

Great facilities.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2447193]I agree! It would be wise for you to consider PBG Predators for next year. Great leadership, coaches, players, families and soon they will have the best facility in all of south Florida. I suggest you do your homework, watch some training sessions before tryouts and
                      to see how PBG stacks up, you will not be disappointed. Innovative training that is second to no south Florida club. They will be more than happy to show you around and answer any questions about the program you may have. Very transparent, unlike most clubs. Cannot say enough positive things about PBG Predators.[/]

‘Innovative training that is second to no south Florida club.’

I was almost falling for this sales pitch until you said this

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X