INTER MIA SUX - BE SMART _ Stay at WESTON

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would add that the worst of the weston scum will follow VP, thereby making Weston Great Again

Comment

Im going to give them a couple of days after they start practicing in August to criticize them. But only a couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        You are out of touch if you think Becham will bethere or teach your kid anything. vp is ahorrible coach
        Now he's horrible? You were kissing his @$$ all year and now are mad about him not picking your Messi.

Comment

all that ass kissing for nothing. damn

Comment

no one has been officially picked
            Sir, not officially but invitations have been handed out. There are at least 14 boys per age group in our radar, those will be invited to an ID camp soon, 2 more to follow 1 in April another one in may to make sure no talent is left out.by june all teams will be set, there wil be a reserve team for the U16 and U18 ages.
            Stay tuned.

Comment

So serious question... do ALL of you parents down in Miami just sit around patting your crotches while telling everyone else how great you have it??

Its not that your clubs arent good, Its just that youre all a bunch of fvcktards

Comment

It is like Halloween in here

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2446279]Sir, not officially but invitations have been handed out. There are at least 14 boys per age group in our radar, those will be invited to an ID camp soon, 2 more to follow 1 in April another one in may to make sure no talent is left out.by june all teams will be set, there wil be a reserve team for the U16 and U18 ages.
                Stay tuned.[/QUOTE

If you are real-as in really represent the new Miami club, you should know, if not already, that this site is useless. Yet, I suspect your true intention is to get everyone whose kid was not invited worked up.

As for everyone else, many of us had hoped it would not be the same people running the Weston crew at IM. There seems to be a mixed message on that front. Setting all of that to the side, I would think that there is no downside to going to IM - unless your existing club will not welcome you back should IM disappoint you / your kid.

I have already accepted that down here - there same old people in charge will not accept my kid for any of their teams for whatever reason. Fortunately, we know other high level, arguably higher level, coaches and players who have taken an interest - and believe something completely different than the limited few running the “most reputable” programs in South Florida. I am sure there are many other very good players who are also overlooked for whatever reason the limited few have given.

Yet - even with that - I cannot join the rest of you who want to bash those same clubs for whatever reason you seem to enjoy. There are real benefits and real positives to being there. They have good coaches. Like many programs, they also bad coaches. That’s just the way it is. I cannot think of a legitimate reason why anyone would decline an invitation to an ID Camp or to join an Inter Miami team - other a realist and legitimate belief that playing time will be limited or not at all. As we all know, well, as we all should know, kids have to actually play real games to get better. Practices alone don’t get them there. Watching others play certainly won’t get them there. So, the only reason I can think to say no - would be playing time.

I wish IM the best of luck. If they succeed, the rest of SF soccer will also improve.

Comment

So serious question... do ALL of you parents down in Miami just sit around patting your crotches while telling everyone else how great you have it??

Its not that your clubs arent good, Its just that youre all a bunch of fvcktards
                  callate mama pinga

Comment

Not all. Mostly the Weston parents. There's a new breed of douche. It's the Weston parent turned Inter parent. Ego bigger than African WhatsApp guy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2446358]
                      Sir, not officially but invitations have been handed out. There are at least 14 boys per age group in our radar, those will be invited to an ID camp soon, 2 more to follow 1 in April another one in may to make sure no talent is left out.by june all teams will be set, there wil be a reserve team for the U16 and U18 ages.
                      Stay tuned.[/QUOTE

If you are real-as in really represent the new Miami club, you should know, if not already, that this site is useless. Yet, I suspect your true intention is to get everyone whose kid was not invited worked up.

As for everyone else, many of us had hoped it would not be the same people running the Weston crew at IM. There seems to be a mixed message on that front. Setting all of that to the side, I would think that there is no downside to going to IM - unless your existing club will not welcome you back should IM disappoint you / your kid.

I have already accepted that down here - there same old people in charge will not accept my kid for any of their teams for whatever reason. Fortunately, we know other high level, arguably higher level, coaches and players who have taken an interest - and believe something completely different than the limited few running the “most reputable” programs in South Florida. I am sure there are many other very good players who are also overlooked for whatever reason the limited few have given.

Yet - even with that - I cannot join the rest of you who want to bash those same clubs for whatever reason you seem to enjoy. There are real benefits and real positives to being there. They have good coaches. Like many programs, they also bad coaches. That’s just the way it is. I cannot think of a legitimate reason why anyone would decline an invitation to an ID Camp or to join an Inter Miami team - other a realist and legitimate belief that playing time will be limited or not at all. As we all know, well, as we all should know, kids have to actually play real games to get better. Practices alone don’t get them there. Watching others play certainly won’t get them there. So, the only reason I can think to say no - would be playing time.

I wish IM the best of luck. If they succeed, the rest of SF soccer will also improve.
                      It is simple, Inter Miami is new to SFL where do you think they'll get the most talented from just by looking at DA records? Weston is hated by a lot of people but very well respected by other DA clubs. Unarguably there is some talent outside of DA, but In DA is where most talent is.
                      My advise is to join a DA club that way when you play Miami ,coaches would notice good players in real game situations.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2446414]
                        It is simple, Inter Miami is new to SFL where do you think they'll get the most talented from just by looking at DA records? Weston is hated by a lot of people but very well respected by other DA clubs. Unarguably there is some talent outside of DA, but In DA is where most talent is.
                        My advise is to join a DA club that way when you play Miami ,coaches would notice good players in real game situations.
                        What else should we do? Maybe kiss ass more?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2446439]

What else should we do? Maybe kiss ass more?
                          The wife can help!

Comment

Not all. Mostly the Weston parents. There's a new breed of douche. It's the Weston parent turned Inter parent. Ego bigger than African WhatsApp guy.
                            You sir, win comment of the day... LOL

Comment

Of course Felix’s kid got picked. Best 2007 player got picked. Don’t be haters.

Comment

Of course Felix’s kid got picked. Best 2007 player got picked. Don’t be haters.
                                I am so glad he got picked. Maybe will be paired with Axel 2007 and all others. Amazing news of the day! Go Felix!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X