Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Program Non DA Boys

Is Doral or CTC Bandits the best non DA non ECNL program in Florida. If I am missing anyone let me know

Weston

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Weston
      Sorry OP... you really should have expected that as an answer. we all know Weston parents aren't great at english reading proficiency.

Comment

Definitely Weston.

Comment

Weston
          Juventus?

Comment

Dear Weston Turds,

You are a DA club.

You are usually the first ones to point this out.

Comment

Not sure I follow logic

Definitely Weston.
              2 days a week practice - 1 extra day of babysitting - no conditioning on regular basis - lot of losses and failing to meet bare minimum expectations - DA selections pull kids from other clubs rather than from within.

Help me understand sincere logic that Weston is the best non-DA.

Comment

Well, you have to know the club

Dear Weston Turds,

You are a DA club.

You are usually the first ones to point this out.
                Weston really is 2 clubs - the DA side and the premier side. They practice at different parks. They have different practice jerseys (not in and of itself dispositive). DA practice 2 plus a pop - first part with dedicated agility trainers - each practice usually, not always, lasting 2 hours. Agility takes about 40 minutes of that time. DA practices are anywhere from 4 days a week (younger PA teams) to 5 or 6 (not sure if 7) days a week, different competition schedule, on and on and on.

Premier - 2 days a week. 90 minutes a pop. No dedicated agility time during those 2 times a week. Third practice is group free for all 1 day a week - not designated by team nor actually supervised in a way with instruction (at least the free form soccer matches played on hockey rinks with turf).

While Weston may have a DA, the DA program is absolutely limited to the DA side - the premier side is ran completely differently and the premier side does not see the DA perks - and in some ways, however, the premier side may share the burdens.

Comment

Weston should give a f . uck a little and spend some more time in their premier programs

Comment

Weston really is 2 clubs - the DA side and the premier side. They practice at different parks. They have different practice jerseys (not in and of itself dispositive). DA practice 2 plus a pop - first part with dedicated agility trainers - each practice usually, not always, lasting 2 hours. Agility takes about 40 minutes of that time. DA practices are anywhere from 4 days a week (younger PA teams) to 5 or 6 (not sure if 7) days a week, different competition schedule, on and on and on.

Premier - 2 days a week. 90 minutes a pop. No dedicated agility time during those 2 times a week. Third practice is group free for all 1 day a week - not designated by team nor actually supervised in a way with instruction (at least the free form soccer matches played on hockey rinks with turf).

While Weston may have a DA, the DA program is absolutely limited to the DA side - the premier side is ran completely differently and the premier side does not see the DA perks - and in some ways, however, the premier side may share the burdens.
                    Weston doesn't really care for any of the premier kids, if they can place between 1-2 kids from premier to PA the most they are okay with that, they need the premier to keep paying and feeding their brand to continue with the DA which is a different platform and all. Weston parents believe one day they all will be there. PA practices are three days a week and yes agility one day of those weeks and all. No skills training and just understanding their positioning and tactics in the game and scrimmage. Older DA practices 4 even some 5 days a week on off weekend games.

Premier coaches not really focused in weston about the lower age groups as they also want to be part of the DA not really the premier, most are coaches within that have kids there to be on the DA's coaches good side.

When tryouts come DA coaches and PA coaches who wont be there next season and roasters made from outside players to come to Weston.

Comment

Sounds a lot like TBU's model.

Comment

Is Doral or CTC Bandits the best non DA non ECNL program in Florida. If I am missing anyone let me know
                        Doral develops. What does Ives Estates do at the younger ages.

Comment

Jacksonville Armada Youth academy prides itself on mediocre DA! Encl is a better option.

Comment

Any club offering ECNL over normal travel club soccer, especially boys side which is growing every year. Only thing is ecnl is pulling talent from other clubs thus watering down those.

Comment

Message to the FESA troll...

Jacksonville Armada Youth academy prides itself on mediocre DA! Encl is a better option.
                              Ok....yep.....you are so right....you should just stay at FESA....perfect fit for you and your kid....The Armada Directors wouldn’t know how good your kid even is....probably wouldn’t make the DA team just because of politics.....I mean, like you said, the DA sux.....boys ECNL is soooo much better.....best teams and players ALL are in boys ECNL and those that aren’t yet are fleeing DA clubs in droves to join ECNL....any kid or parent given the choice between boys ECNL or boys DA would surely choose ECNL.....phew....there, I said it....so happy and relieved to finally admit the truth....hey, by the way, I’ve got a ocean front unicorn farm in Nebraska for sale if anyone is interested. Just ask for me at Veterans Park. I’m Bubb, Sean Bubb.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X