Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop cuddling your kid and let them grow up and understand there are winners and losers. That is what is wrong with society.not trying to be a jerk about it but my point was that state cup competition has gone down every year for the last 4 years or so. It is now borderline terrible. All the top players are in ecnl or GDA now. There are a few left still playing club and state cup but they are few and far between.
    Lol, said the rich white guy who can pay for his kid to play. DA teams are clustered in the rich white parts of our state - Weston, Boca, etc. Most of us don't live near a DA program and therefore don't put our kids in one. The DA parents need to realize that not all of us can breathe the rarefied air they do. Travel to Georgia for youth soccier! Only a rich parent would pay for their kid to do that.

Comment

Lol, said the rich white guy who can pay for his kid to play. DA teams are clustered in the rich white parts of our state - Weston, Boca, etc. Most of us don't live near a DA program and therefore don't put our kids in one. The DA parents need to realize that not all of us can breathe the rarefied air they do. Travel to Georgia for youth soccier! Only a rich parent would pay for their kid to do that.
      My kid plays club and I wish we only traveled to FL. Not rich either! We are in LA, MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC and FL playing games. Puts a ton of miles on a car.

Comment

LOL. Bull****.
        There are several dads in FL who played pro and college. It isn’t that big of a deal. Granted they are the minority.

Comment

My kid plays club and I wish we only traveled to FL. Not rich either! We are in LA, MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC and FL playing games. Puts a ton of miles on a car.
          That's crazy. if you are travelling to all those places you are spending thousands of dollars a year in gas, hotels, food etc. If you aren't rich you must live in a tent or eat rice three times a day.

Comment

You’ll feel rich after you stop doing all that traveling.

Comment

You’ll feel rich after you stop doing all that traveling.
              That it called living in the FL panhandle! Gotta travel to play anyone

Comment

That's crazy. if you are travelling to all those places you are spending thousands of dollars a year in gas, hotels, food etc. If you aren't rich you must live in a tent or eat rice three times a day.
                Who doesn’t like camping- and I like rice

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...r=Girls&Age=17

:) :)

Comment

LA, MS, TN? What league are you in? No Florida teams travel to these states. I'm calling B.S.

Comment

LA, MS, TN? What league are you in? No Florida teams travel to these states. I'm calling B.S.
                      Texans play in 2 NPL leagues that travel to those states. Panhandle has to travel to play anyone.

Comment

Texans play in 2 NPL leagues that travel to those states. Panhandle has to travel to play anyone.
                        People in SFL forget you exist. In their minds you don’t so don’t take it personally.

Comment

Almost Warner time beotches!!!!!!

Comment

Almost Warner time beotches!!!!!!
                            Thank god- then my life will be complete

Comment

What happened to mighty sunrise??

Comment

Sunrise
                                Don’t cheat, couldn’t win after one game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X