• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How's FESA's DA team doing?
    Follow how Fl Elite USL does.

Comment

Follow how Fl Elite USL does.
      You don't even have your own stadium. Bush league high school fields. Ha!

Comment

Armada has no U19 Boys ECNL team because they didn't have enough players. Yeah out of 8 teams, FESA is last in U19, but four of the eight teams are from Atlanta. The U14 and U16 Boys ECNL teams are each in first place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
        U13's are coming on strong... at one point they were 1-6-2. Since then they have gone 7-0-1. They have an outside shot at finishing top 4 in the division if they can close out the season strong.

Comment

You don't even have your own stadium. Bush league high school fields. Ha!
          Your not bragging on that middle of the parking lot , 200 seat piece of crap at Patton are you?

Comment

Your not bragging on that middle of the parking lot , 200 seat piece of crap at Patton are you?
            Yes Steven! I am.

Comment

Yes Steven! I am.
              Steven? ok buddy , nice field

Comment

How's FESA's DA team doing?
                Did Bubb finally leave FESA? Now we should be very scared.

Comment

Did Bubb finally leave FESA? Now we should be very scared.
                  doubt you see him leave until his kids finish their college careers.

Comment

Hi Steve

Steven? ok buddy , nice field
                    Hi Steve! You don't know me...I was at FESA for two years with my 3 kids...we never spoke...now that I'm at Armada I wanted to take this opportunity to say hello.

Comment

That’s the guy that fights with refs all the time! Did he leave the club?
                      Heard finally got kicked out of a game and caused team disqualification. Is he still at the club? Lots of coaching changes in older boys age groups - not good.

Comment

Hi Steve! You don't know me...I was at FESA for two years with my 3 kids...we never spoke...now that I'm at Armada I wanted to take this opportunity to say hello.
                        I thought part of his board duties was to go around and talk to everyone at FESA fields.

Comment

I thought part of his board duties was to go around and talk to everyone at FESA fields.
                          No. Since Steve's kids no longer play, his duties include hanging upstairs in the man lair at Veterans with his gimp Bubb with the lights off lurking out the windows. Bubb owes him big and he apparently owes Bubb big too. Two peas in a pod creating the biggest losing ECNL club in history and watching Armada and Clay do their DA thing.

Comment

No. Since Steve's kids no longer play, his duties include hanging upstairs in the man lair at Veterans with his gimp Bubb with the lights off lurking out the windows. Bubb owes him big and he apparently owes Bubb big too. Two peas in a pod creating the biggest losing ECNL club in history and watching Armada and Clay do their DA thing.
                            And what would Armada boys da and Clay girls da do if Creeks- JYSC becoming one club Florida Elite did not thrive to exist to today?

Comment

People often forget that Creeks and JYSC were around for two decades before We became Florida Elite. There were soccer dreamers who dreamed the past, present and future. Dreams often seek ground from the generations and foundations beneath. The saying nothing good is ever truly lost. With the right coaching directors and board members and the common soccer people of the communities the good dreams will remain alive like water from ancient springs.

Comment

FESA’s fundament will survive through heartbreak, betrayal, being cut down, cutting out the parents, and abandoning its own players to try to rise. It must not forget its foundations. It must ensure the parents and community are involved with the “owners of their club”. Once the rulers forget where the club came from and forget to count on their own then people lose faith and loyalty in FESA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X