• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    what club?
    tbu!!!

Comment

tbu!!!
      Oh my! Why would any girl leave TBU? I thought TBU was the best club for college commitments.

Comment

I doubt its TBU. Look at thread history. Also, good point on why would a girl player leave TBU. I could see that on boys side for clearwater. But there no where to hop after TBU but down to minors!

Comment

I doubt its TBU. Look at thread history. Also, good point on why would a girl player leave TBU. I could see that on boys side for clearwater. But there no where to hop after TBU but down to minors!
          They could hop to a superior club like wff.

Comment

Or the could hop off the Skyway because of their overly psychotic parents.

Comment

They could hop to a superior club like wff.
              OMG. That is ridiculous and you know it. if you do not I feel so sorry for you. This is not even up for discussion anymore. Are you still using a blackberry! Wake up.

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, and Christian Pulisic are club hoppers genius.

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, and Christian Pulisic are club hoppers genius.
                  Thats right. I almost forgot. This makes so much sense now.

Why should she have any duty to stay at one club. Coaches have no loyalty. Why should players. She can hop from club to club and college to college. Just like the them. Hopping for everyone should be applauded.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X