Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cape Coral getting ecnl

It's a done deal Cape Coral to get ecnl through FC Prime. Alan does it again on the other coast with a program that if you read ecnl guidelines does not meet most of the requirements. It's amazing how this is happening, it's not what you know it's who you know. I'm surprised after FC Prime received ecnl on the east coast, no investigation of how he received it among all those great teams in that area. Apparently knows one of the big wigs in ecnl. To me this looks like a monopoly starting with FC Prime not good for soccer.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a done deal Cape Coral to get ecnl through FC Prime. Alan does it again on the other coast with a program that if you read ecnl guidelines does not meet most of the requirements. It's amazing how this is happening, it's not what you know it's who you know. I'm surprised after FC Prime received ecnl on the east coast, no investigation of how he received it among all those great teams in that area. Apparently knows one of the big wigs in ecnl. To me this looks like a monopoly starting with FC Prime not good for soccer.
    Alan is not affiliated with Cape Coral.

Comment

We know he is not affiliated with Cape Coral. If you just sit back and don't be quick to answer you will soon see how he is going to put his name on Cape Coral.

Comment

You may want to gather your thoughts before writing. Are you mad that there is an ECNL here,there or everywhere? Do you not like the Beatles? Are you mad at Alan or Cape Coral or the ECNL? I am going to spend a Hard Days Night trying to figure it out.

Comment

Congratulations Cape Coral!

Comment

See ECNL is alive and well and expanding. Boys and girls ECNL will be the place to go for talent, competition and advancement, get on board before its to late.
            Be happy another ECNL in your area.

Comment

wow, you know a lot. a done deal, huh? Define that exactly.

Comment

Big Deal

wow, you know a lot. a done deal, huh? Define that exactly.
                Big Deal they will suck on the west coast as well. Cape Coral sucks. This is hilarious. It is the equivalent of cooper city getting it. Teams will travel down here to play crap. ECNL is adding numbers not quality. Welcome to America

Comment

Big Deal they will suck on the west coast as well. Cape Coral sucks. This is hilarious. It is the equivalent of cooper city getting it. Teams will travel down here to play crap. ECNL is adding numbers not quality. Welcome to America
                  Still better than GDA teams in Florida.

Comment

ECNL is stupid... Watering everything down.

Comment

Not sure if you are just trolling for the sake of it but I can confirm that Cape Coral is definitely 100% not getting ECNL.

Comment

Not sure if you are just trolling for the sake of it but I can confirm that Cape Coral is definitely 100% not getting ECNL.
                        I bet your not willing to put your name behind that statement of “fact”. You’ll sure look stupid soon enough

Comment

Every
                          Club
                          National
                          League

Yay!

Comment

Cape Coral Cyclones or a new club/merger coming into Cape Coral? I have a hard time believing this I’m not into club bashing but the only club that is anything near “elite” north of Weston and South if IMG is GPS West. Maybe the ECNL tag will help the cyclones grow though, the real problem is the ECNL and DA are both claiming to be the best but in both leagues you are considered the “best” because of which jersey you wear, I still would vote for both DA and ECNL to both go away and the truly best teams in the country play in the national premier league based on merit rather than being invited to the party because you have a cool uniform but I realize that isn’t going to happen and youth soccer is run by money.

Comment

Good but needs more work

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X