• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    CFC is a girls club. OW is a boys club.
    Very true.

Comment

CFC is a girls club. OW is a boys club.
      ow is definatley a boys club. RD DF could careless about the girls side. and MC who is the head of GDA could carless either about hthe girls

Comment

ow is definatley a boys club. RD DF could careless about the girls side. and MC who is the head of GDA could carless either about hthe girls
        all three pompous azzhats

Comment

I also heard they really don't even like soccer. I think their favorite sport is curling and that is all they really care about.

Comment

Next time one of you “academy” dads who think your kid is the next Messi at u12 and bound for d1 and national team pools gets visions of grandeur, watch this video. You have just been hit with the reality stick my friend!

https://nypost.com/video/11-year-old...n-a-treadmill/
            LMAO

Thank you,
            Juice

Comment

LMAO

Thank you,
              Juice
              I heard Jm from yankee used to train like this.

Comment

JM will be a top starter at UCONN all 4 years. Have you watched her.

Comment

Maybe she will, maybe she won’t. You’re obviously a fan of hers, but it’s very hard to predict college success based on HS play. I wish her well though, would be nice to see her succeed.

Comment

Her advantage in the weak league is now gone. Everyone at that level can run like she can and most have similar technical skills. Can she adapt and overcome? We will see.

Comment

Have you ever watched her play?

Comment

You are far too vested in this player. Let her be and find her own success dad or coach, whoever you are. Stop promoting her on TS.

Comment

I have seen her. Best I can describe her style is like when I cut the head off my first chicken. My concern is weak ball striking skills and her short stature.

Comment

I have seen her. Best I can describe her style is like when I cut the head off my first chicken. My concern is weak ball striking skills and her short stature.
                            New to this conversation. I have seen this kid play about 10 times in FCIAC over the years. She can hit the ball!......with power. That is not a weak part of her game. Her short stature is actually a benefit, as she is very hard to knock off the ball. Her legs are like freakin' tree trunks.

Comment

Very true.
                              CFC sucks!!!!!!!

Comment

Very true.
                                Oakwood sucks!!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X