• Show
Clear All

Is Rico still in North America?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is Rico still in North America?
      Ayy que Rico!!!

Comment

What really worries me is the leadership void that is taking place because the people that are going to try to fill that void are Tony and Todd... those two together are the worse of the worse. God help us

Comment

What really worries me is the leadership void that is taking place because the people that are going to try to fill that void are Tony and Todd... those two together are the worse of the worse. God help us
          I don't know about Tony, but Tod is one of the top coaches in the area. I see his teams on west pines social media and they are all very good

Comment

I don't know about Tony, but Tod is one of the top coaches in the area.
            Just ask him

Comment

I don't know about Tony, but Tod is one of the top coaches in the area. I see his teams on west pines social media and they are all very good
              Tod has been kicked out of every club he has been in including West Pines, he is back because the new people in west pines don’t know it. He might be a good coach but once he gets involved in administration he is one of the worse.

Comment

No one will give Todd a position of power. He is not worthy

Comment

Tod has been kicked out of every club he has been in including West Pines, he is back because the new people in west pines don’t know it. He might be a good coach but once he gets involved in administration he is one of the worse.
                  Tod is one of the top coaches in the area. He has won state championships and coach of the year 2 years in a row. Administration is for the BOD. As a coaching director he would be very good

Comment

He would be a terrible director. Sorry Todd

Comment

Tod is one of the top coaches in the area. He has won state championships and coach of the year 2 years in a row. Administration is for the BOD. As a coaching director he would be very good
                      Then you don’t know Todd G.

Comment

Then you don’t know Todd G.
                        Todd is almost as good as chappy.

Comment

West Pines has been on the decline for years, right around the time of the Strikers affiliation and Weston ascending. Past few years just turned it into a craptacular. West Pines needs to reboot and make itself into a community based soccer league. Might not bring home many trophies, but serve a place in the community.

Comment

Reboot = new leadership, sorry , not todd

Comment

He is a great practice coach and might be good as a director but his game day coaching has a lot of holes. He is blessed with high-level scholarship soccer players at Heritage.

Comment

He is a great practice coach and might be good as a director but his game day coaching has a lot of holes. He is blessed with high-level scholarship soccer players at Heritage.
                                Top Coaches in the area:

Victor Pastora
                                Roger Thomas
                                Javier Carrillo
                                Mirco Gubellini
                                Ramiro Viale
                                Eric Vasquez
                                Kevin Nylen

Todd doesn’t rank among those names at all. I don’t care how many watered down HS tournaments he’s won.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X