Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I were running TBU, now that they have full DA (or are about to), I'd go hard after NB. He is the best thing left at CC. From comments in this back and forth string, it looks like some TBU directors or board members follow these boards... so take this as advice and get him. It will be the final nail in the cc coffin. TBU has $$. Use it wisely for a change.
    Thanks NB but not everyone thinks so highly of you as you do...lol. SC had your job and was hired at OC which at the time was a good move for SC...MB was a panic hire by PM and JD. TBU made a boss move on CC and hired BW. NB would not be a boss move but a loss move..

Comment

If I were running TBU, now that they have full DA (or are about to), I'd go hard after NB. He is the best thing left at CC. From comments in this back and forth string, it looks like some TBU directors or board members follow these boards... so take this as advice and get him. It will be the final nail in the cc coffin. TBU has $$. Use it wisely for a change.
      Good for what ? Filling up the water coolers & setting up for practice. That's his limit.

Comment

And for you Chargers coaches/board reading this TS madness... get off your butts and make some drastic changes ASAP or you will be running a DA program without a club to support it. Open your eyes to what everyone else can see. You should have blow up your numbers at LWR, but instead you are second fiddle to BR at down there. How can that be? Clearwater is an aging area surrounded by aging areas. The numbers will keep dwindling every season. It can be a neighborhood club, like Strictly and Dunedin, but it cannot support a high level program on its own. And what the heck is going on in Tampa? How can Wesley Chapel still be bigger than TC? That area is full of growth but the Charger's can't do anything with it. The sun is setting quickly. Time to merge with (be taken over by) TBU, WFF, FP or to clean house and get some new leadership to see if they can turn things around. Maybe even an alliance with GPS in Dunedin would help.

Comment

Thanks NB but not everyone thinks so highly of you as you do...lol. SC had your job and was hired at OC which at the time was a good move for SC...MB was a panic hire by PM and JD. TBU made a boss move on CC and hired BW. NB would not be a boss move but a loss move..
          BW was not a boss move, he was a mistake. The DA at TBU should have already caught or passed CC, but hasn't. BW is mediocre at best.

Comment

Good for what ? Filling up the water coolers & setting up for practice. That's his limit.
            Setting up before practice and filling water coolers is better than what 80 percent of the other coaches at CC do every week. And 90 percent of those at TBU.

Comment

And for you Chargers coaches/board reading this TS madness... get off your butts and make some drastic changes ASAP or you will be running a DA program without a club to support it. Open your eyes to what everyone else can see. You should have blow up your numbers at LWR, but instead you are second fiddle to BR at down there. How can that be? Clearwater is an aging area surrounded by aging areas. The numbers will keep dwindling every season. It can be a neighborhood club, like Strictly and Dunedin, but it cannot support a high level program on its own. And what the heck is going on in Tampa? How can Wesley Chapel still be bigger than TC? That area is full of growth but the Charger's can't do anything with it. The sun is setting quickly. Time to merge with (be taken over by) TBU, WFF, FP or to clean house and get some new leadership to see if they can turn things around. Maybe even an alliance with GPS in Dunedin would help.
              Chargers have no board. Just look at the website. JD and PM are the board. Not sure how chargers allow this but it’s true

Comment

Chargers have no board. Just look at the website. JD and PM are the board. Not sure how chargers allow this but it’s true
                http://www.chargerssoccer.com/contac...staff-contacts

Looks from the website like JD and PM are senior staff and the BOD is SK and DL and a bunch of vacancies.

Comment

Hiring Tata Martinez would have been a boss move. Higher either NB or BW is just a move.

BW was not a boss move, he was a mistake. The DA at TBU should have already caught or passed CC, but hasn't. BW is mediocre at best.

Comment

http://www.chargerssoccer.com/contac...staff-contacts

Looks from the website like JD and PM are senior staff and the BOD is SK and DL and a bunch of vacancies.
                    Exactly my point. With a bunch of vacancies and SK as president that means that PM and JD can call all the shots. There’s a reason they have not filled those vacancies in years

Comment

At least R O'N isn't calling the shots any more.

Exactly my point. With a bunch of vacancies and SK as president that means that PM and JD can call all the shots. There’s a reason they have not filled those vacancies in years

Comment

Wrong dumb @$$! Now that TBU has the U16/17 DA it will be a matter of one or two years before TBU takes over the talent. As far as BW, he did in one year what many have tried for years. In my book he has done a good job.

Comment

Wrong dumb @$$! Now that TBU has the U16/17 DA it will be a matter of one or two years before TBU takes over the talent. As far as BW, he did in one year what many have tried for years. In my book he has done a good job.
                          CS and his relationships got TBU on the track to getting full DA, not BW. TBU and the mafia tossed him on his butt as gratitude. TBU will probably pass CC on talent soon now just based on how poorly CC is being run.

Comment

I love how the Clearwater Chargers always bash TBU but they play their top U11 Boys team in Commissioners Cup B Division. After they barely win in Overtime they brag about winning the B Division at Commissioners Cup? TBU at least played all of their top teams in the A Division. It’s sad that a program like the Clearwater Chargers that was so respected has to play their U11 top team in the B Division. The worst part is they make posts like they won Commissioners Cup. At least post that you won the B division. The soccer world is becoming very sad.
                            Here is the issues at CC. They are a small club and have no intentions to become a big club. With being a small club with a full DA program they will put best U11 players in the DA and since they are small they do not have the pool of players of larger clubs to compete at A division. CC U12 A team lost to Dunedin in Commissioner’s cup! No way a DA club should be losing to Dunedin. It seems that CC needs to get better coaching or a merger badly or they are going to be in real trouble in 2 years.

I’m at CC are starting to think about other options as I’m not sure they are committed to non-DA teams.

Comment

Here is the issues at CC. They are a small club and have no intentions to become a big club. With being a small club with a full DA program they will put best U11 players in the DA and since they are small they do not have the pool of players of larger clubs to compete at A division. CC U12 A team lost to Dunedin in Commissioner’s cup! No way a DA club should be losing to Dunedin. It seems that CC needs to get better coaching or a merger badly or they are going to be in real trouble in 2 years.

I’m at CC are starting to think about other options as I’m not sure they are committed to non-DA teams.
                              No they do not.Yout kid is there to support the DA

Comment

No they do not.Yout kid is there to support the DA
                                The schedule is out. Will the 2008 Chargers bring home the state championship?! I can't believe we have to wait until April to find out. I'm dropping a mortgage payment in Vegas that says they win it all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X